Help!

citcatt1

I've been on many Carnival Cruises but this will be my first NCL. Do you have to pay for breakfasts and lunches in any of the dining rooms or is it just dinners.

This is making me crazy! I already know I don't like there policy with the soda card everyone in the stateroom has to get a card and my mom and sister aren't soda addicts like I am. on Carnival they have a sticker they put on your card and you can only get a soda every 15 minutes. ( I'm not THAT bad!) It just seems like there's a lot of little add on charges....

I've been on many Carnival Cruises but this will be my first NCL. Do you have to pay for breakfasts and lunches in any of the dining rooms or is it just dinners.

This is making me crazy! I already know I don't like there policy with the soda card everyone in the stateroom has to get a card and my mom and sister aren't soda addicts like I am. on Carnival they have a sticker they put on your card and you can only get a soda every 15 minutes. ( I'm not THAT bad!) It just seems like there's a lot of little add on charges....

Someone else already answered about the food.

You may bring your own soda on board if you wish. Stick a luggage tag on a case or two and it will be delivered to your cabin along with your luggage.

Harriet

Please someone else correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that the soda card need not be purchased by all guests in a cabin. Only the UBP (which includes alcohol) must be purchased by all.

This was correct for us on our Epic cruise. We did not have the UBP and my husband purchased the soda card, I did not. Only 2 of us in the cabin.

Don't buy the soda package before you cruise!! If you purchase it on the ship, not everyone in the cabin has to buy it. Its JUST LIKE CARNIVAL's program. You will most likely not get cans (I never got a can on the Breeze) it will be out of the fountain gun.

No worries at all! You don't even have to pay for dinners!!! You can eat at the main dining room without a surcharge. :D

Where in the world did you get the idea that you have to pay for food? Sure, there are "for fee" restaurants....as there are on ALL the cruise lines...but you do NOT have to eat at them! The dining room and buffet, and usually several other smaller venues are INCLUDED in your fare. You can eat until you explode, if you want to!

Where in the world did you get the idea that you have to pay for food? Sure, there are "for fee" restaurants....as there are on ALL the cruise lines...but you do NOT have to eat at them! The dining room and buffet, and usually several other smaller venues are INCLUDED in your fare. You can eat until you explode, if you want to!

Lol...thanks!

When I called to prepay the tips I asked about the soda card because I saw it online and I was going to get it but the woman I spoke to told me everyone in the room had to get it. Well good to know o can wait til I get on the ship, thanks!

Someone else already answered about the food.

You may bring your own soda on board if you wish. Stick a luggage tag on a case or two and it will be delivered to your cabin along with your luggage.

Harriet

Thank you Harriet!