Key Card Color

Sandtrap328

This thread has opened my eyes as well. I have my first Celebrity cruise booked. I've only cruised Carnival, where the color of the card represents how much you have cruised with Carnival. I've seen many people who proudly wear their platinum cards on a lanyard.

This thread also reassures me that Celebrity cruisers have a good sense of humor. Pickets and phones in bras -- on vibrate no less. Made my day.

Oh, and I keep my card in my pocket. One of the things I love about cruises is not carrying a purse and a phone. When dressing up, I do use a nice evening bag.

Word of caution. The magnetic clasp on my wife's evening bag demagnetized her sea pass which is why I get to carry it now. She doesn't bother with a bag at all now. Maybe I can get her to start stuffing it in bra.

I was told the same thing. Also the magnetic iPad case doesn't doesn't do it any good either. I put my card in one of those faux leather holders you get. I can put a credit card in the other side for when I'm off in the ports and a bit of cash in the centre pocket. I wouldn't be without my faux leather card holder. Oh and it means you can hide your onboard status or lack of;)

Phil

Did not get one on our latest cruise so keep the ones you have safe!