Tender or Docking? Allure

Hi

I've looked but cant seem to find any info on this, we are due to go on the Western Med cruise starting from Barcelona and was wondering what is the docking for each port we visit.

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi

I've looked but cant seem to find any info on this, we are due to go on the Western Med cruise starting from Barcelona and was wondering what is the docking for each port we visit.

To my knowledge, Oasis class ships don't visit tender ports.

To my knowledge, Oasis class ships don't visit tender ports.

Allure will only dock at a port. Non of the Oasis class ships will use tenders.

Thanks for the quick reply, just what I wanted to hear:)

Try to tender 6,400 people!! That´ll be a fun thing for everyone!

No, the Allure docks only, no tendering. BTW she docks at the regular cruise docks in all cities visited. Even the dock in Palma de Mallorca is a regular cruise dock where I´ve seen Costa, AIDA and other cruise lines dock too. Anyway she´s too big to use the other docking area where the cruise terminal is located. In La Spezia and Marseille it´s the regular cruise dock although it´s sort of in the middle of an industrial area. In Civitavecchia she uses dock 25 which is the one used for larger ships which have a turnaround there too as they do have the facilities there. The spaces on the other side don´t have any buildings/tents for arriving or leaving passengers. BTW the Norwegian Epic docks at 25 too (so did the Navigator in 2013). Only in Naples the cruise terminal is in the middle of the city.

steamboats

Hi

If you look at the iten. For your cruise on rci's site it tells you at each port if you are docked or tendered