Quick Diamond Question

So I'm finally diamond and am looking forward to any perks that come with it! :)

On my next cruise, we are stopping at Labadee and I believe I read at some point there is a section of the beach for Diamond and above members (and maybe suite guests?). Would my sisters be able to come with me to that beach? We are all staying in the same cabin. Thanks in advance! :D

Barefoot beach on Labadee is for suite and Pinnacle guests only. There is no dedicated Diamond beach.

Darn it! Took me so long to reach Diamond I must be making up the perks! :D

Thanks for your reply.

Darn it! Took me so long to reach Diamond I must be making up the perks! :D

Thanks for your reply.

The person who replied to you is correct. It looks like you and I took a similar path to Diamond and a similar timeline. Things have changed on the perks over the last 10-11 years.

So I'm finally diamond and am looking forward to any perks that come with it! :)

On my next cruise, we are stopping at Labadee and I believe I read at some point there is a section of the beach for Diamond and above members (and maybe suite guests?). Would my sisters be able to come with me to that beach? We are all staying in the same cabin. Thanks in advance! :D

iTS NOT A DIAMOND PERK BUT IF YOU WANTED TO RENT YOUR OWN PRIVATE CABANA YOU CAN DO SO ON NELLIES BEACH.

The person who replied to you is correct. It looks like you and I took a similar path to Diamond and a similar timeline. Things have changed on the perks over the last 10-11 years.

Yes - 10 years, 12 cruises that were most during peak time and all that were 5+ days. :cool: In any event, I cruise because I love it but am looking forward to some perks and being able to get into that lounge. :D (I hope THAT hasn't changed!!) ;)

iTS NOT A DIAMOND PERK BUT IF YOU WANTED TO RENT YOUR OWN PRIVATE CABANA YOU CAN DO SO ON NELLIES BEACH.

Thank you. Haven't been to Labadee in awhile so I forgot about that. :)