Majesty with kids

Hi we are taking the kids on the Majesty for their first time. They have done Oasis 2 times and not sure if they would be bored on Majesty. We love the Majesty for adults only trips. Would the kids have things to do in the Adventures Ocean? I can't find any Majesty review with kids activities or AO experiences.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• 1 month later...

We shared an interior cabin. 2 adults 2 kids, that was crazy, we had sailed with the kids on the Oasis without a problem but forgot how tiny Majesty cabins are. Anyways, they had a blast with the bunk beds. Pool was good for them they had fun. 2nd day at Coco Cay we rented floater mats for them and relaxed on the beach. Took them for pizza at 6:30 pm and to the adventure ocean after. There were only 4 more kids. But they liked it and stayed until 10 pm. We had late sitting dinning at 9 pm. Husband took them to the dining room at 10 to have dessert with us. At Nassau we did the Atlantis Aquadventure. Minimum height is 48 for all the slides. My 6 yrs old was right there at 48". We had a great time. We booked a room at the comfort suites next to it, which we never saw but, saved a lot of money.They were very excited about it. This Last night we ate at the Windjamer with them and took them to the AO after. We went to see Quest and picked them up after Quest was over. They say they had fun.

• 2 weeks later...

How strict was aquaventure with the height? We are going at Christmas and our 8 year old is not currently 48 inches. May make it by then but may not. Would like for him to ride the slides but afraid he may miss out.

Well we're going regardless. Glad to hear your kids enjoyed Adventure Ocean. Is there any advice you have for children at CocoCay? I don't find much that interests me. Perhaps the floaters? Glad to hear the Quest is still going on this ship. I was wondering. We had a blast at the Quest 13 years ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Edited by vestamark

They were very strict. You know, for security reasons. Some of the slides are very fast. My son was right about 48 and on the fast slides they will always sent him to confirm the measurements. Coco Cay not much to say, since we don't have sea days on this cruise, this is like our day to relax. So we did not do much here.

Enjoy and have a great time!

They will not be "bored"....no worries! They won't miss what they haven't experienced, so starting with a smaller ship is the way to go!

The kids have already experienced the OASIS TWICE. OP is concerned they won't be impressed with Majesty after experiencing OASIS. Do you EVER read the whole thread?:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Thanks. Do you happen to remember what number or category or deck it was on? Any other advice for first time family cruise? Thinking of doing the 4 day form Miami because it has no days it sea. Stops at key west, Bahamas and coco cay