SS Maria Theresa Amsterdam - Budapest reveiw.

clarky

For those of you thinking of taking a Uiworld river cruise here is my review of our Amsterdam - Budapest review.

http://www.cruisecritic.com.au/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=508525

If you have any questions about the ship I would be happy to answer them

Thanks for sharing! Glad you had such a good cruise.

Thanks for the great review. We will be sailing on the MT in December for the Danube Christmas Markets Cruise in Suite 407. Your review confirmed many of the things we're excited about. I especially appreciate your comments on the pool as we really enjoyed the pool on the Antoinette last year and did have some concerns about its location. But sounds like its not a problem. Did you utilize the Butlers for your laundry service? We found that to be a great perk of the suites and plan to use it this trip to pack a little lighter then normal. Can't wait to hear your review of Egypt as that is on my short list of possible trips after sailing next year with Uniworld in Venice.

Yes, we did use the butlers for pressing some clothing and also polishing my husbands shoes. They really go out of their way to help in any way they can. Another perk of staying in a suite was the champagne we were offered. On our first day we went to the bar and asked for a glass of champagne and were disappointed to be given sparkling Riesling. On mentioning this to our butler he made sure that both bars knew who we were and to offer us Jacquart champagne or another brand (forget the name of that one as I preferred the Jacquart). If you like a glass of champagne as I do then make sure you ask for French Champagne and not the sparkling wine. We really loved the suite and loved the large floor to ceiling window in the bedroom which gave you great views.

I am looking into this for my DH. I don't know if Avalon offers this, I have sent off a message to ask. But know we can also do on our own. What would we miss at this Port in favor of the BMW plant ??

I am looking into this for my DH. I don't know if Avalon offers this, I have sent off a message to ask. But know we can also do on our own. What would we miss at this Port in favor of the BMW plant ??

DH would also like to do this. We got our documents yesterday APT have not got it listed. I wonder how hard it would be to do it yourself? Maybe we just ask when we get onboard.

DH would also like to do this. We got our documents yesterday APT have not got it listed. I wonder how hard it would be to do it yourself? Maybe we just ask when we get onboard.

Go online to this plant. You have to reserve spots by name and they do book fast. If Avalon does not tell me they are doing this. I am going to reserve our spot and take a taxi.

Edited by JVilleGal

• 1 year later...