Bathrobes

Jo and Rob

Am I right in thinking that any cabin grade can have bathrobes if requested but they are only automatically provided in mini-suites and above?

We have a balcony cabin on both cruises in August and I do like to have a bathrobe for the balcony. ;)

Am I right in thinking that any cabin grade can have bathrobes if requested but they are only automatically provided in mini-suites and above?

We have a balcony cabin on both cruises in August and I do like to have a bathrobe for the balcony. ;)

Ask your cabin attendant for bathrobes when you get on the ship and you'll be all set.

Yes, you'll get one, but they are often called "one size fits none." :) The standard ones are those waffle weave things that come in one size. I find them too small.

Edited by shredie

You can actually ask for them in the personalizer. Go to Guest Check in and scroll down and you'll see the Robe in Room section.

They are often not in the room on the first day as they are being washed.

And yes, it is true that they may be the "one size fits none"...You can ask the steward for a larger one. No guarantee you'll get one, but it's worth a shot.

On our last cruise I got one that was almost new so it fit fine...

They are available in all cat cabins.

We have found they are not automatically supplied in minis/suites as there have been some where they were not there upon our arrival.

Just ask Stewart!

The request has been in our profile for years. 90% of the time they are never there. :(

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Our bed configuration is never as we request, either. I'm happy as long as it's done when we come back after dinner. I've never had s bathrobe fit, but if I want to take a nap without getting into the bed, the robe covers my legs and feet so I can sleep. Don't care about the rest of me.

The request has been in our profile for years and we almost never get them. :(

At the end of each cruise, robes are collected from each cabin by stewards and sent to the laundry. This causes a shortage of robes and there are not enough to go around until the laundry process is finished. Typically robes show up at the end of embarkation day or the next day.

That said, it still seems that most of the cabin stewards do not supply robes until asked, regardless of what's in the passenger profile.

As far as size goes, I'm pretty average and have had robes that fit and some that don't. Somehow the ones that don't fit are never in the too large category. Steward has always been able to find normal sized robes when necessary.

Edited by beg3yrs

Yes, you'll get one, but they are often called "one size fits none." :) The standard ones are those waffle weave things that come in one size. I find them too small.

Exactly, I just don't bother to order them any more.

Cori

In the Cruise Personalizer, click on Guest Check-in. On the page that follows is section called ONBOARD PREFERENCES. You can add Robe in Cabin there. :)

Nope not there, I have 3 sections there: Dining Preferences; Bed configuration; onboard language documents preference.

Our bed configuration is never as we request, either. I'm happy as long as it's done when we come back after dinner. I've never had a bathrobe fit, but if I want to take a nap without getting into the bed, the robe covers my legs and feet so I can sleep. Don't care about the rest of me.

If you ask your cabin steward, he'll bring you a blanket. :)

LuLu

Nope not there, I have 3 sections there: Dining Preferences; Bed configuration; onboard language documents preference.

If you are from UK the section is not there. Just ask when you get on board and it will arrive as soon as they are able.