Storing luggage on Getaway

So this will be our first cruise ever, so any advice is welcome!

My current question is about storing luggage. We have an inside room and I'm wondering where people usually store their luggage. We are considering brining both of our giant beastly suitcases, but I'm worried that they will be in the way. One measures 29 in x 24 x 9. The other is 31 in x 20 x 11. Does anyone know if these will fit under the bed (or are the beds like hotel beds with mo space for storage?)?

Thanks!

I'll welcome any other general cruise advice, as well as NCL/Geataway advice! Thanks!

So this will be our first cruise ever, so any advice is welcome!

My current question is about storing luggage. We have an inside room and I'm wondering where people usually store their luggage. We are considering brining both of our giant beastly suitcases, but I'm worried that they will be in the way. One measures 29 in x 24 x 9. The other is 31 in x 20 x 11. Does anyone know if these will fit under the bed (or are the beds like hotel beds with mo space for storage?)?

Thanks!

I'll welcome any other general cruise advice, as well as NCL/Geataway advice! Thanks!

We un pack everything and place the suit cases under the bed. We had a fairly large one, not sure of the measurements, but about the largest size they make. It fit under the bed no problem.

Answered this previously with photo ... The Gateaway (and, its sister ship - the Breakaway, which we sailed twice: basic Inside & regular Balcony) has plenty of storage under the bed - elevated height with at least 15" of clearance so even 29" or 30" giant beasts will fit 3 big ones down there. There is also a basket with life jackets for cabin occupants, if you move that - a 4th. suitcase will almost definitely fit as well.

Have fun dragging that suitcase or better yet, have porter do it for you - it can easily weight 75 lbs. +++ fully loaded. And, if still need room - there's "floor" space in the small closet - plus, put the vertical spinners inside the shower when not in use :D

Thank you for all the helpful responses! And to answer what I'm bringing... A newly pottty trained 3 year old with plenty of extra clothes :)

Plus this is attached to a week in FL before the cruise! We haven't put the clothes in the cases yet, so maybe we won't need both beasts ;)