14 Day Main Dining Room Menus?

DireMongoose

Does anyone have, or can anyone point me to main dining room dinner menus for a 14 day cruise? I've searched around but so far I've only come up with partial coverage.

I'm interested in doing a few specialty restaurant nights and would like to plan ahead and pick some nights that neither I or my wife are extremely excited about the MDR offerings for that night.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

I actually just bought a handheld battery powered sheet feed scanner to take on my next cruise, so I can scan in menus and wine lists as I go. It scans things to a memory card in the device, then you connect to it via wifi on a laptop to download the scans as PDF's, or if your laptop accepts sim cards, can just pop it in to get the files.

It's a genius little gizmo, and works reliably and simply.

I actually just bought a handheld battery powered sheet feed scanner to take on my next cruise, so I can scan in menus and wine lists as I go. It scans things to a memory card in the device, then you connect to it via wifi on a laptop to download the scans as PDF's, or if your laptop accepts sim cards, can just pop it in to get the files.

We've been doing the same thing but using one of the many smart phone apps that are available. Quick and nothing else to carry. Saves as a PDF that can be emailed, faxed or x-ferred to a laptop.

I was trying that but I just couldn't get good enough photos with the details as I can scanning (especially interested in the very fine print small print on the bottoms indicating dates documents were issued). I'm just a bad picture taker LOL.

I don't believe that it is possible to know which menu will be served which night of your cruise in advance, even if you do know which menus are in rotation. You can ask at dinner each night for the next night's menu, but I don't know how far in advance they have them planned. (I mean, I'd assume they plan them all before the cruise departs, but I doubt you could get the information very far in advance of that date.)

I love it. Cool idea.

I don't believe that it is possible to know which menu will be served which night of your cruise in advance, even if you do know which menus are in rotation. You can ask at dinner each night for the next night's menu, but I don't know how far in advance they have them planned. (I mean, I'd assume they plan them all before the cruise departs, but I doubt you could get the information very far in advance of that date.)

Frequently those with allergies & such can get advance copies of menus.

IF memeory serves me right, which it sometimes does these days, the restaurants have something like a 10 day menu-then start over.

There are 14 menus, then they rotate if needed. We definitely had no repetition on my 13 night TA.

If you read the very tiny print at the bottom of the menus (usually under the flap that holds it in place) it is marked with the day number of the menu and the date the menu was last updated. Generally the only time the numbers are used "out of sequence" is to swap to accommodate Lobster on the formal night that serves the lobster.

The first nights menu is always he same - it has the beet and goat cheese salad and Prime Rib.

One can go to the MDR and ask to see all the menus for a sailing at once. I've had the concierge get a few for my advance review in the past.

Edited by cle-guy

There were no repeats at dinner. On the 2 nights when the ship stayed late,Aruba and Curacao,we ate at the buffet and took our meal outside.It was a nice change from the main dining room. One night we did a specialty restaurant and one night,we ate at the crepe restaurant. Frankly,we needed a break from our table mates so this helped to break it up.

And really, unless you have specific dietary requests,to me half the fun is arriving at the dining room and looking at the menu either earlier in the day or when we arrive for dinner. JMO

Edited by casper106