Can I still use the old coffee card?

travelbug2225

Only if you have punches left. You can still get your specialty coffee with a punch but they will punch it for brewed coffee also. I have two cards that I'm still using but when I get brewed coffee they punch it.

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Ruby Princess 2015 Alaska

So if I have a totally unused (no punches) old (playing card) coffee card, I can use it for fresh brewed coffee and specialty coffee, each with a punch?

I was hoping they would just give me a new card and then it could be used for unlimited coffee on that cruise plus specialty coffees with a punch.

So if I have a totally unused (no punches) old (playing card) coffee card, I can use it for fresh brewed coffee and specialty coffee, each with a punch?

I was hoping they would just give me a new card and then it could be used for unlimited coffee on that cruise plus specialty coffees with a punch.

If it is a "King of Cups" card we were able to trade it, but that was a couple of years ago. All they can do is say no. :)

If it is a "King of Cups" card we were able to trade it, but that was a couple of years ago. All they can do is say no. :)

I agree. We too were able to trade an unused "Jack of Java" card a couple of years ago. If they won't trade (I think some of the staff are collectors so try different staff if the first won't), yes, you can use the punches as you asked.

Give it a shot. Yes, the pun was intended. :p

It's actually pretty clever that they allow you to use it again. It's just one more subtle thing that makes you want to go on another cruise. After all, who wants to have punches left on a coffee card.

Works for me anyway.

Tom

It's actually pretty clever that they allow you to use it again. It's just one more subtle thing that makes you want to go on another cruise. After all, who wants to have punches left on a coffee card.

Works for me anyway.

Tom

You bet! I'm looking at a card with seven punches left as I type. Doesn't even have anything written on the back ... let's see, where should we go next???