Cheesecake Lollipops?

Had them on Legend, Serenade, Adventure and Independence...not once were they the same. Legend was the best but on the Independence it was one trip and that was it. They were pretty bad compared to the others.

Where can we find them on Independence?

Hey davekathy.....49 more days to the Jewel cruise. Looking forward to meeting you on board. I can taste these pops already. Will have to do some serious walking in SF to work them off.

That's the plan. Just got to try and avoid Ghirardelli Square. Can't resist chocolate.

Also on Adventure in the Cafe Promenade.

Tom

Second this thought... they were available anytime outside of the breakfast slot (danish, doughnuts, pastry, etc.).

I tried a few different cheesecake options during the week and surprisingly found most lacking. The cheesecake pops were the best of all choices.

Also on Adventure in the Cafe Promenade.

Tom

Second this thought... they were available anytime outside of the breakfast slot (danish, doughnuts, pastry, etc.).

I tried a few different cheesecake options during the week and surprisingly found most lacking. The cheesecake pops were the best of all choices.

They had the cheescake lollipops in the Starbucks on FOS. Maybe they are different because we tried them and weren't too impressed.

I agree. Dry and pretty much tasteless. Not what I was expecting at all after reading how wonderful they are on here.