Brilliance Restaurant

We booked 3 speciality restaurants the first day onboard, one being the Chef's Table. They were supposed to contact us for a reservation time but when they hadn't by day 2 we called again While at dinner that night we were approached by the sommelier who offered us a discounted rate since he hadn't called us earlier. Found out later that another couple we had become friendly with had reservations at Chops and was offered the Chef's Table at an even cheaper rate just to fill the table. I would say Chef's Table is so worth it even if you get no discount.

Is there a specialty restaurant on the Brilliance?

We just came off the Brilliance. We did Chef's Table (which was fantastic) and also Chops and Izumi which were also both excellent. If you sign up for any three you get a discount on all. Also if you are Diamond - the DL concierge had some 30% off coupons if he made the reservation for you.

Sorry for my previous ignorance; as I said my tablet would not allow access (it's rather new).New question, 5 night western caribbean, anyone suggest the best night for the chefs' table? Also some confusion, RCI says no Portifino, Giovannis' table instead. Is theye a Chops onboard? This will be my third RI cruise.

Sorry for my previous ignorance; as I said my tablet would not allow access (it's rather new).New question, 5 night western caribbean, anyone suggest the best night for the chefs' table? Also some confusion, RCI says no Portifino, Giovannis' table instead. Is theye a Chops onboard? This will be my third RI cruise.

Brilliances has Chops, Giovanni's, Izumi, Rita's Cantina, and Chef's Table.