Cruise docs delay

Anyone a where of a delay in getting cruise documents. I usually get mind online around 49days. I am at 42 still not available. I am guessing Royal is having trouble again(still) with their web site. I can't imagine a company this size that cannot get there web site fixed. Anyone else notice a problem.

Ours just came at around 38 days. Many on our roll call were delayed beyond 49 days, and some still have not gotten their docs. We did not have Choice Air on this cruise, so that was not the reason for our delay.

Edited by clarea

Got an email stating my docs were ready. When I open them up they are blank...only a ship image on the front page. Tried three different computers with three different browsers.

I was able to print tags and seapass though.

Got an email stating my docs were ready. When I open them up they are blank...only a ship image on the front page. Tried three different computers with three different browsers.

Try to use the Print button on the edocs. The View button causes me problems too.

Try to use the Print button on the edocs. The View button causes me problems too.

The print button is the one the only shows the ship on the front page and everything else blank. The view button is completely blank pages.

The print button is the one the only shows the ship on the front page and everything else blank. The view button is completely blank pages.

All I can suggest is a different browser. Or try clicking Print, and save it to your desktop and then open it. Sometimes browsers have an integrated PDF viewer that has problems with certain documents.

All I can suggest is a different browser. Or try clicking Print, and save it to your desktop and then open it. Sometimes browsers have an integrated PDF viewer that has problems with certain documents.

Thanks Bob....

Yeah I've tried Chrome, Explorer, and my work computer with Firefox. Nothing worked! Never had an issue before. I even saved it and sent it to my buddy in DC.....he said it was blank too. I'll try again in a few days.

I also are unable to print my docs. Says they are ready and I just get the picture of a ship and empty blocks, have tried different pc's and browsers also. Like you I am able to print tag and sea pass.

I apologize for posting this here but you all have me freaked out. What documents am I supposed to be printing? I thought it was just the luggage tags and the set sail pass? I'm sure I'm going to end up at the dock and be missing some crucial piece of info. I'm reminding myself why I never wanted to cruise before. I would appreciate no scolding for posting in the wrong place.

Thanks!

Edited by Linaki

I apologize for posting this here but you all have me freaked out. What documents am I supposed to be printing? I thought it was just the luggage tags and the set sail pass? I'm sure I'm going to end up at the dock and be missing some crucial piece of info. I'm reminding myself why I never wanted to cruise before. I would appreciate no scolding for posting in the wrong place.

Thanks!

All you really need is your ID documents. The SetSail pass saves some time getting past security and checking in. You don't need the cruise docs at all, unless you have cruise line transfers, in which case there will be a page with transfer vouchers in the cruise docs.

Thank you Bob! Do I need to print one for myself and each kid? Traveling with 8 year old twin grandsons. I can't wait to remove my cruise virgin label so I can stop stressing and enjoy! All you pros have no idea how intimidating this all is for us virgins!! I've read all the new cruiser threads and talked to 10,000 friends who cruise but it's still intimidating. If you knew me you would find this surprising lol.

Thank you again!

Thank you Bob! Do I need to print one for myself and each kid? Traveling with 8 year old twin grandsons. I can't wait to remove my cruise virgin label so I can stop stressing and enjoy! All you pros have no idea how intimidating this all is for us virgins!! I've read all the new cruiser threads and talked to 10,000 friends who cruise but it's still intimidating. If you knew me you would find this surprising lol.

Thank you again!

You should only need one SetSail pass for everyone in your stateroom.

Thank you again!

Remember half the fun of cruising is the planning process. Now it's time to start the packing process...you got this. Nothing to it! Just print your set sail and luggage tags and you're fine. And above all...enjoy the cruise. That's what it's all about

Remember half the fun of cruising is the planning process. Now it's time to start the packing process...you got this. Nothing to it! Just print your set sail and luggage tags and you're fine. And above all...enjoy the cruise. That's what it's all about

Thank you for that. I needed to hear it. It's going to be great I'm sure. Already thinking about Alaska next year :).