Boarding in Brooklyn?

Lisa2324

My sister and I are going on the Regal 10/24, a repo cruise that is leaving out of Brooklyn.

Can anyone give me so info about boarding in Brooklyn? We are trying to decide how early to get there. We are platinum so will get priority boarding, but want to make sure we are one of the 1st onboard so we can run up to the sanctuary to book our chairs for this 10 day cruise.

Do you think arriving at 10am will be sufficient? That worked well for us last January when we sailed on Regal from Fort Lauderdale, boarding started around 11am.

Not sure what to expect in Brooklyn?

Thanks,

Lisa

My sister and I are going on the Regal 10/24, a repo cruise that is leaving out of Brooklyn.

Can anyone give me so info about boarding in Brooklyn? We are trying to decide how early to get there. We are platinum so will get priority boarding, but want to make sure we are one of the 1st onboard so we can run up to the sanctuary to book our chairs for this 10 day cruise.

Do you think arriving at 10am will be sufficient? That worked well for us last January when we sailed on Regal from Fort Lauderdale, boarding started around 11am.

Not sure what to expect in Brooklyn?

Thanks,

Lisa

We always get a red eye to NY when sailing out of Brooklyn, flight arriving around 6:30.

We have a car service and try and stop to get coffee and a breakfast sandwich at one of the Bodegas in Red Hook.

We arrive at the pier by 8:30 to 9:00. They start taking luggage by 9:30.

We sit right inside the entrance near the xray machines. We have done this several times. Great people watching as everyone is getting off. ;)

Boarding starts around noon.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We always get a red eye to NY when sailing out of Brooklyn, flight arriving around 6:30.

We have a car service and try and stop to get coffee and a breakfast sandwich at one of the Bodegas in Red Hook.

We arrive at the pier by 8:30 to 9:00. They start taking luggage by 9:30.

We sit right inside the entrance near the xray machines. We have done this several times. Great people watching as everyone is getting off. ;)

Boarding starts around noon.

We are on the Oct 3 sailing. We have an appt that morning and won't be able to board until 1:30. Will it be nuts at that time?

We are on the Oct 3 sailing. We have an appt that morning and won't be able to board until 1:30. Will it be nuts at that time?

It will be a little busy.. They are very efficient at getting people checked in and boarded. Should not take that long.

Welcome to this wonderful repo cruise! We haven't sailed out of Brooklyn in a few days (also a repo, but another Princess ship). I don't think they board that early, even being platinum. We are as well. We're figuring on getting there around 11:00, priority boarding as well. We like lunch in the MDR, so we try to make sure we're there early enough for same. We live in NJ so it's an hour+ drive for is. However, you could be just fine getting there 10:00.

Safe travels from wherever you are coming from :-)

I believe we are talking about the Regal Princess departing from Brooklyn on Oct. 24th, 10 day repo returning to Ft. Lauderdale. I am missing something? You are referring to October 3rd? We are a bit confused???

We will also be traveling on the Regal out of Brooklyn. I was planning on arriving at the pier around 11:00. We are not Elite, as this is our first Princess cruise. Could we go right on line to check in? Around what time could we reasonably expect to board?

Hi cruisers, could someone PLEASE tell us what cruise is sailing out of BROOKLYN on October 3, Princess line?

Thanks very much. Please see my previous post referring to the Regal Princess, leaving from Brooklyn, NY on October 24, repo cruise to FL.

Hi cruisers, could someone PLEASE tell us what cruise is sailing out of BROOKLYN on October 3, Princess line?

Thanks very much. Please see my previous post referring to the Regal Princess, leaving from Brooklyn, NY on October 24, repo cruise to FL.

Regal to Canada and New England