Carnival out of Baltimore boarding order

nadinenurse1

I usually get faster to the fun as I am in a wheelchair with my leg leg straight out , but it is sold out for my cruise. Does anyone know the order of boarding, Will I be able to get on after all of the frequent cruisers, then after the faster to the fun or wil I Have to wait and get run over in the big line. I plan on getting to the port as soon as the doors open. Thanks to all who reply, I Have never cruised from Baltimore before and I am nervous about being ran over by a stampede. LOL

From our experiences, show up at around 11 to 1130. Once in line, let them know, if they dont notice you right away, that you are handicapped (please dont attack me if this isnt the right word to describe you). You will be pointed towards a line for Handicapped people, after you go through the security screening process. At the registration/check in line, let the person know you need assistance with pushing the wheel chair up the boarding ramps. They will have someone push you onto the ship.

If you cannot board right away, they have chairs in an area to sit, waiting for your number to be called.

Atleast this is how it worked for us on two sailings out of Baltimore. My Sister in Law is in a wheelchair and I am using a cane with two very bad knees.

Just for info, we stayed the night in a local hotel and was shuttled to the Port. We did not have faster to the fun and from being dropped off by the shuttle, to stepping on the Pride it was about 40 minutes total the first cruise and 30 minutes total the last time.