On Board Purchase with Elite Member

trbarton

Um ... the same kind who brags about laminating their

coffee card so they can use it for brewed coffee forever?

And, look how that turned out...

I don't see how laminating one of the cards would assist in using it forever - it would just preserve its structural integrity better. That said, I realize that the original cards had no expiry, in effect, if one punch was left on them.

I still have a "King of Cups" card left with one punch that I keep forgetting to take and use up. (No, it's not from scheming - it just worked out that way and got buried beneath a stack of old cruise cards). I also have a newer one from Emerald that has plenty of punches, so I will use that one up this fall.

Why does everyone think the 10% discount is going away because one person asked about "borrowing" it? I don't think it's time to panic yet. :)

People like to ride the Hyperbole Railroad... all the way to Exaggeration Station ;)

Why does everyone think the 10% discount is going away because one person asked about "borrowing" it? I don't think it's time to panic yet. :)

I am more concerned with benefits disappearing that nobody is abusing.

For example, no more complementary chocolate covered strawberries any more on most ships for elites on formal evenings.

I am more concerned with benefits disappearing that nobody is abusing.

For example, no more complementary chocolate covered strawberries any more on most ships for elites on formal evenings.

So I guess the abused benefits are safe! ;)