Reflection Canyon Ranch Flex Pricing

amomx5

Hi,

I have done research on the flex pricing for Canyon Spa and salon. I realize that it is for when the ship is in port. We will be on the Reflection in a couple of weeks. I called the phone # listed on the cruise planner as I was trying to book a hair appt. ahead of time. She told me that on port days that the flex pricing was only for 8am-1pm even if we were still in port until 7pm. Has anyone cruised lately that can confirm this? I believed it was while we were in port until we left! Thank you

They seem to change the rules often.

I wanted to use the spa coupon on a cruise, and they said the pricing was already discount, so couldn't use the coupon. Makes the spa coupon worthless as an elite perk. Maybe the timed flex pricing was done to make the coupon useful after 1pm...?

Try this email: celebrity@canyonranch.com

Not sure if you have the full Celebrity menu, but in case not, here's a link.

This one doesn't display flex pricing.

I say book your appointment to get a time held, then go to spa and discuss on boarding, things are often far different on ship than landside.

Edited by cle-guy

I had one for $10 off a treatment that I got for doing a treatment earlier in the crusie, and I thought there was a "% off on port day "coupon on one of the elite sheets. Maybe its changed since Canyon took over, and it's no more and our crusie they were using them up? Or it may have been one of the coupon booklets certain TA's and groups get to use, that I find generally worthless too.

It was last march on Summit that much I remember.

It was a strange conversation. Some days we do not dock until after 10am yet you can get the port pricing from 8am. The port day pricing is arbitrary as far as only having flex pricing until 1pm when we are still in port until 7pm! She said it was to give those staying on board a perk! Yet they could have a treatment and still get off! Does not seem logical:confused:

I found the coupons I was talking about.

• Select - free fitness class, another 10% off any spa treatment while in port
  • Elite - free fitness class, 15% off spa in port (also have one for 10%), persian gardens on port day

It was a strange conversation. Some days we do not dock until after 10am yet you can get the port pricing from 8am. The port day pricing is arbitrary as far as only having flex pricing until 1pm when we are still in port until 7pm! She said it was to give those staying on board a perk! Yet they could have a treatment and still get off! Does not seem logical:confused:

I can confirm that on the Equinox last week the in port pricing was indeed between 8:00 am and 1:00pm, irrespective of how long the ship was actually in port.

I did receive a 15% spa elite discount on this price for a facial but the week before on the B2B I was told that I could not use the elite discount coupon for a pedicure though...

Some ship's spas apply promo discounts strictly ..others not so much.

Yes, the Elite coupon is worthless

when I book on boarding day, i have them write down the prices, times and treatments & have them initial it...avoids ruining a great massage or facial with price disagreements

Some ship's spas apply promo discounts strictly ..others not so much.

Yes, the Elite coupon is worthless

when I book on boarding day, i have them write down the prices, times and treatments & have them initial it...avoids ruining a great massage or facial with price disagreements

Good idea, I will have to start doing that!:)

I found the coupons I was talking about.

• Select - free fitness class, another 10% off any spa treatment while in port
  • Elite - free fitness class, 15% off spa in port (also have one for 10%), persian gardens on port day

Hi,

So does that mean that Elite has 15% off a spa treatment plus, persian garden when in port. I ask because I'm Elite plus and never realized that there was a discount on spa treatments when in port.

Hi,

So does that mean that Elite has 15% off a spa treatment plus, persian garden when in port. I ask because I'm Elite plus and never realized that there was a discount on spa treatments when in port.

2 separate coupons, yes. Both valid in port they say.