For those who have been

InsureFun

1. Hubbard Glacier. We had an absolutely beautiful sunny day. The glacier was spectacular and the calving was incredible. Even the crew on the ship who goes there every week was amazed that day. They said they'd never seen it like that before.

2. Flying over Mt. McKinley and landing on Ruth Galcier in Talkeetna. Breathtaking. I still can't believe it.

3. White Pass Railway in Skagway. Absolutely wonderful.

Anne Maria

I am surprised you would say that about moving there. It seems like you would be the first I would expect to do so given your continuous return trips. And since you live in Syracuse, you must like cold weather. There must be all kinds of jobs up there for psych nurses. I would like to at least consider it, although our biggest drawback is the cold weather. Neither of us has ever lived in it as adults, and don't miss it much. I would rather drive up to Lake Tahoe on dry roads, enjoy the snow and views and then come home to warm house. I would definitely like to take an extended rv trip there when we retire, soon I hope. Then I can search for religious impact of the great outdoor beauty there.

I do a lot of traveling, so not just Alaska. I will greatly miss my yearly December, New Orleans trip this year and will probably go to Vegas??? I'll be on an 11 day W. Caribbean cruise in Nov. :)

I am locked into New York State employement for another 5 years, and changed over a year ago to a max prision hospital. My overpaid, excellent benefit job allows me all this travel. :)

• 3 months later...

Archived