Pictures of Sideways Interior room on NCL Pearl (or Jewel)

maggieworkman

Does anyone have a picture of the sideways interior room on NCL Pearl (or Jewel)? A description would be ok too, but I've seen some descriptions - would like a picture. And is is quiet? Not sure what the white spaces are around those ones.

I'm specifically interested in the rooms on deck 9 (9121, 9123, 9127, 9619, 9623, 9627).

Maggie

I don't think I have pics but I liked the cabin configuration. I was assigned an inside guarantee on the pearl and it was on deck ten all the way aft, the only inside cabin on this deck all the way aft facing.

Walk in and bathroom on left. closet and safe on the right. then table and chair with TV above on left. chair, mirror, blow dryer on right, then two beds with side tables that could be configured as a king or two twins. So if laying in bed you face the door. Enough room. Very cozy and comfortable sleeping with a very comfortable bed, pillows and bedding. Not for the long legged when using the toilet but enough room.

Someone mentioned that they configured their beds in an L shape and it made it seem like even more room. I just can't picture that in my head with the descriptions I have been reading.

Do you think that is possible based on your experience?

Thanks,

Maggie

OK! I found a video of room 9627:

I'm wondering where the closets are?? Where do you hang stuff? Is it on the back wall past the bathroom? You can't really tell in this video since the bathroom door is open covering up that wall.

Thanks,

Maggie

OK! I found a video of room 9627:

I'm wondering where the closets are?? Where do you hang stuff? Is it on the back wall past the bathroom? You can't really tell in this video since the bathroom door is open covering up that wall.

Thanks,

Maggie

yes, the closet is behind the bathroom door in that video.

here's pics from a sideways cabin (room 96xx) on the Gem. might even be the same room #9627.

imgur .com/a/FGs3C

(remove the space since cruise critic doesn't like that picture hosting site for some reason.)

in my pic, you can push both beds up against the wall to create more space.

but then I think of how much harder it would be for the cabin steward to change out the sheets since he has no space on one side of the bed because it's up against the wall

Edited by fstuff1

Our stateroom was not configured like your video. It was configured just like the description and picture on NCL's website. The video you reference seems to look like a bigger stateroom.

It sounds like you had a regular room, not a sideways room. Did you find the regular room ok?

here's pics from a sideways cabin (room 96xx) on the Gem. might even be the same room #9627.

imgur .com/a/FGs3C

(remove the space since cruise critic doesn't like that picture hosting site for some reason.)

in my pic, you can push both beds up against the wall to create more space.

but then I think of how much harder it would be for the cabin steward to change out the sheets since he has no space on one side of the bed because it's up against the wall

Thanks for the pictures.

Maggie

• 6 months later...

imgur .com/a/FGs3C

Thanks for that!

We are in 9627 on the Jewel in October, so this is very useful :-)

Cheers

GraC

Edited by Graham_In_Brisneyland

• 8 months later...
Graham,

I too was wondering about this room. How was it. Was r

There noise around you where it shows all the white on the layout of the floor.

Thank you

Ill be in rm 9127 on the Pearl on 23 march, 2017, I'll be watchin this post.

And I will be in 9627 on the same voyage as Buddy, above. Had a mini suite on my last sailing and was hoping to upsell right before the trip, but it seems this sailing is all sold out as it is not even listed anymore when I go to look it up. Hope we can cope for 11 days in the inside sideways.

• 2 months later...