On Liberty of the seas now

My family will be sailing on Dec. 20 out of Galveston on Liberty. Have booked 11 of us for Portofino's for Christmas evening. Would like any comments on food!! Also has anyone any knowledge of JS cabin 1372 on Deck 10, or cabin 8412 on Deck 8 aft???

We are on Liberty now heading back to Bayonne. Had a great cruise. Will try to answer any questions you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, hope you can share info on getting to Byonne. Leaving Sat. Sept and returning Thurs. AM. We usually take Belt to Vazz Bridge, then get off exit 9 on SIE to Bayonne Bridge. How did. You by pass the Bridge if it was closed. Also please let us know how you came back. Thanks. Maureen

Navigator had the pools open on departure day. We had lunch & then hit the pools. We carried on our swim bag with suits & sunscreen. We were swimming by 1:00.

Edited by CCC3

We are sailing Sept 19th (5 nights, Bayonne to Bermuda) and starting to think about what to pack clothes-wise...I read somewhere about themed nights, specifically an all white night and a 70's night. Did you have these on your 5 night cruise?

Also, any chance you have the menus from each night? I'd love to make reservations for Chops but don't want to miss a great night in the main dining room. :)

Thanks so much!!!!

We are sailing Sept 19th (5 nights, Bayonne to Bermuda) and starting to think about what to pack clothes-wise...I read somewhere about themed nights, specifically an all white night and a 70's night. Did you have these on your 5 night cruise?

Also, any chance you have the menus from each night? I'd love to make reservations for Chops but don't want to miss a great night in the main dining room. :)

Thanks so much!!!!

I will load compasses and menus when I get back on 9/5. Doing B2B Bermuda and Canada.

We are on Liberty now heading back to Bayonne. Had a great cruise. Will try to answer any questions you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tysonboxer,

Glad you had a good cruise on LOTS. Is the new concrete parking garage near the terminal now open and did you use it? If so, was entry and parking easy? On debarkation day can the porters bring the luggage to the car as they did for the older parking facility? We are on the September 10th NE/Canada cruise. Thanks.

Lang