Military OBC

lovevacadays

I'm hoping someone can explain the references I often see for military OBC. My brother and his wife are doing their first cruise next year. Both were in the military for quite some time.

They are booked through a travel agent but she didn't mention anything about military OBC? What is the criteria to get military OBC?

All you need to do is give your TA a copy of your DD-214 for him/her to fax to Princess. You can also fax it to them. They will give you the OBC. The amount will very depending on the length of the cruise. A 7 day cruise will get you $100. The OBC will become automatic on all future bookings with Princess.

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Emerald Princess 2015 Western Caribbean, Ruby Princess 2015 Alaska

Edited by ChiefBoats
Format problem

The group that handles this is amazingly quick. We emailed my DD-214 request and the OBC was posted to our account in under 30 minutes.

My son faxed his Shareholder's OBC request, it was also credited in under 30 minutes. Amazing service for great programs!

Edited by JerryGS

We have 2 credits of $250 this cruise as princess "forgot' to give on our last cruise, but they added to our next cruise, as Brits, we send our certificate of service.

Are Brits still required to reapply for each cruise?

Same for Aus, though they tell us the computer system is about to be upgraded and it will be automatic soon.

Hopefully soon because it also saves Princess money by not having to unnecessarily process requests for each cruise...once a veteran, always s veteran.

Hopefully soon because it also saves Princess money by not having to unnecessarily process requests for each cruise...once a veteran, always s veteran.

Unlike a shareholder who can sell their shares, a veteran can't become unveteraned. I know there is no such word, but it worked,

My wife does not qualify, she only served 14 years, it's 20 for OBC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife served 4 years as an army nurse. We sent in her DD214 and received OBC for our upcoming cruise. You don't have to be retired, only an honorably discharged veteran.