2017 Reunion Cruise

Emdee

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/ihg/ihgsaml80plus?CELL=6JKY&utm_source=TPG+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=09efa2a490-TPG+Daily+Newsletter+MC&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2b0b8ee2b7-09efa2a490-44214105

Great sign up bonus for the IHG card folks - never seen it his high. Trust me - if you travel in FP this card is great. In fact if you travel anywhere its great. My free night 2 years ago I used while on my PG cruise at the IC Thalasso Bora Bora - yes for $49 annual fee I got a $1000 room for nothing.............My wife and I this year are using them at the Rome IC - usually about $400+ per night. Get two cards like us!

Edited by twin123185

• 4 weeks later...
Well, it has been a month since the last post, and I thought I'd just say I'm ready to go to Tahiti on PG again. Any idea when more details will be out?

Gail

I can email you the itinerary if you want.

Diane Moore had handed these out when we were on Tere Moana. I just took a picture of the info with my iPad.

What details are you looking for?

Fingers crossed that you and Laura will be joining us. What better place for a BIG celebration.

Looks like I am in, Oceania is not doing the Papeete to NYC as they are doing this and next year. I know they aren't the PG but ending an hour drive from home and the awesome ports were a huge draw for us. Miriam it's time for you to start the roll call if you want to surpass the record 1568 posts from the last reunion cruise!

Edited by twin123185

Looks like I am in, Oceania is not doing the Papeete to NYC as they are doing this and next year. I know they aren't the PG but ending an hour drive from home and the awesome ports were a huge draw for us. Miriam it's time for you to start the roll call if you want to surpass the record 1568 posts from the last reunion cruise!

Since the dates were tentative I was waiting for confirmation for the roll call. But shall go ahead.

Yes. The B2B will follow the Reunion. I asked for the 7 day Tuamotu cruise. That is Fakarava, Rangiroa, Motu Mahama, Huahine, BB and Moorea.

Hopefully we will get the higher repeaters credit for the b2b and of course those who book while on a PG cruise will expect to get the on board booking credit as well.

B2B will be lovely. Three times to MM in two and a half weeks!

Hi Cruisedreamer,

The reunion is to the Cooks for 10 days.

If you want the additional 7 for a b2b of 17 days then the second portion is to the Tuamotus.

Hope that's clear.

Miriam

It's confirmed!

July 26 th, 2017 is the next repeaters.

PG is also working on B2B pricing as requested for those interested.

To avoid any confusion the Cook Islands 10 day will be the Reunion Cruise.

The 7 day Tuamotu immediately following is for those who don't want to be yanked off the ship(like Motu) and want to saunter down the gangway after a balmy 17 days.

If for some reason your schedule doesn't allow the 10 days or you want to see the beautiful blue lagoon in Fakarava then at least join us for the 7 day Tuamotu portion.

Now the waiting begins.

We loved the Tahiti and the Society Islands cruise that we did in September for our 40th anniversary. (Thank you all for all of your help.). I thought that it would be our only PG cruise ever, but now we find ourselves seriously considering the 2017 reunion cruise. That first week would be my 65th birthday, so another milestone sounds like a great reason for a return to the PG.

We loved the Tahiti and the Society Islands cruise that we did in September for our 40th anniversary. (Thank you all for all of your help.). I thought that it would be our only PG cruise ever, but now we find ourselves seriously considering the 2017 reunion cruise. That first week would be my 65th birthday, so another milestone sounds like a great reason for a return to the PG.

We would love to have you join us.

It's the FP flu that brings you back again and again, be warned!

Suggest you call them.

I don't think the pricing is open yet and I know they are currently working on the b2b component pricing.

There will be 10% off for repeaters as we had the last time. Also if you look at 2016 10 day Tuamotu cruises this price should be in this range.

The itinerary will be 10 day Cooks with two days in MM, two days at sea, and one day each in Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea.

PG really pulled out all the stops for the reunion both on the PG as well as on the Tere Moana and they were both great trips.

Edited by Emdee