2017 Reunion Cruise

Emdee

July 26 , 2017. Hold that date though still tentative depending on dry dock changes.

10 days Cook Islands with stops at Huahine, Motu Mahanax2, Rarotonga, Aitutaki, Bora Bora and Moorea.

2 days at sea.

10% repeaters discount

Prices will be 2016 prices on this cruise only.

OBC for repeaters of $150. Per person for use on excursions.

So who is coming?

I also asked for the 7 days following this to be a Tuamotu cruise. So instead of staying in a hotel we will have 17 glorious days on the PG. let's all b2b and make this one really special.

Miriam

Aloha Miriam ...

Just got your e-mail on this... and YES, Mary and I are interested for sure.

Not sure about B2B at this time...but the rest ....yes!

I will respond to your e-mail as soon as I see Mary tonight.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Chuck and Mary

Hi Miriam,

That sounds just perfect....the dates are on the calendar already. It's great timing with my Birthday late July and Wedding Anniversary early August......so how can my husband resist this!!! (He is not the greatest sailor, but indulged my wish to cruise and managed quite well on our last 2 PG cruises).

:)

Look forward to hearing any more details and chatting about this soon.

Tess

We will try to make at least the reunion cruise it depending on our Grandparent babysitting duties. If we booked this cruise while on the ship would we also get an additional discount?

Yes you would get the additional discount.

Hi Miriam,

Thanks again for your efforts on this one... it's a while 'til then, but put us down as a 'definite maybe' and we will be following this thread intently.

/Steve & Barb

Great Steve and Barb, it will be a true reunion if all of you come again.

Miriam

Miriam,

This cruise sounds great! We are "in" for the first cruise and are considering the second - 17 days would be wonderful. Planning is so much fun. Linda and Cobby :-)

Edited by TheDee

Hi Miriam,

Thanks again for your efforts on this one... it's a while 'til then, but put us down as a 'definite maybe' and we will be following this thread intently.

/Steve & Barb

Hmmmm which whisky might you bring????

Don't mean to hijack the thread- hope you all won't mind!

We aren't PG "alumni" but we are trying to book for 2017 for a milestone anniversary. I don't see 2017 dates/itineraries anywhere...so how did you find the schedule?

We're looking for early June 2017. Thanks! (And this whole B2B reunion thing sounds fabulous...don't think I could ever convince the hubs to do that!)

Don't mean to hijack the thread- hope you all won't mind!

We aren't PG "alumni" but we are trying to book for 2017 for a milestone anniversary. I don't see 2017 dates/itineraries anywhere...so how did you find the schedule?

We're looking for early June 2017. Thanks! (And this whole B2B reunion thing sounds fabulous...don't think I could ever convince the hubs to do that!)

A few dates were set aside around dry dock. The ship could be in drydock around June as our reunion could be the first since drydock. Alternatively there may be cruises available on Fiji or other itineraries at that time.

You would be very welcome to join us on the reunion. If at all possible do the full vow renewal as its really well done.

We are definitely considering. We do have a Dec 2016 already booked but would love to do this one as well. Hey Barb, maybe you could convince Steve to bring one of his guitars? And what's this about whisky?