2017 Reunion Cruise

Emdee

Thanks pgcruises for clearing up the old information listed on some sites.

I'm sure there will be more than enough fun without water-skiing. :cool:

(It's probably best to leave it at being terrible at one kind of skiing anyway.)

I just checked again to make sure I read it correctly and the Marina (the retractable water sports platform at the back of the ship), does list water-skiing in activities available.

And supposedly it's free of charge, but it's suggested to sign up early in the cruise as reserved spots fill up fast.

It's also only available in certain ports, and is dependent on weather conditions.

Oh, and seeing how you say you're going on your honeymoon, congratulations on either your recent wedding or upcoming marriage! :)

Are you coming on the reunion with us? I have quite a contingent from Toronto coming as well.

Oh, and if my sloppy writing wasn't clear enough, I meant me personally being terrible at all sorts of skiing, and not anyone else. (By the time I noticed the error, it was too late to edit.)

Figured it best to say that just in case you thought it was some strange form of Fernie to Calgary trash talk or something.

Are you coming on the reunion with us? I have quite a contingent from Toronto coming as well.

Hi Emdee,

Yes, my wife and I are indeed booked for this Reunion Cruise!

From the look of things so far, especially when you say you're bringing along a

squad from "The 6ix", it would appear Canadians are going to make a good showing for this sailing. :D

(Of course it is still early.)

Sad to say that we will not be able to join the reunion cruise this time. Hopefully another reunion cruise will be in our future.

So sad....maybe next time. I was thinking winter 2019 10 day Tuamotu.

• 3 weeks later...

If we go it will be a miracle plus I hate to be last to sign up as all the private excursions are booked up, probably all book up now which means it's ships excursions. That could be OK if you know the ones to pick and of course I do. Heck, if we went with Emdee's we would need to speak Canadian, I mean French. I bet she is booked solid.

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

If we go it will be a miracle plus I hate to be last to sign up as all the private excursions are booked up, probably all book up now which means it's ships excursions. That could be OK if you know the ones to pick and of course I do. Heck, if we went with Emdee's we would need to speak Canadian, I mean French. I bet she is booked solid.

Unfortunately, I am not bilingual....only speak English.

If all goes well, 2019 could work for us. I will keep checking this board.

We have such great memories of our 40th anniversary trip, so just reading the posts, even if we can't go right now, makes me happy.

At this point 2019 is only in my mind. January is low season and low prices. Weather not so material for seasoned PG travelers as we can just hang out if it rains. Winter is also a good time for those in the north east and Canada to get away.