Back to Back Cruise

vicky3vicky

I have been on six one week Carnival Cruises. In early 2017 [ I know, a long time to plan, but planning is half the fun] we will be taking a Western Carribean back to back cruise on the Breeze. There are always several activities that I have thought about participating in, but have never found the time. Some of these activities are ussually met with mixed reviews anyway. I am thinking specifically of tea time, art auctions, breakfast in the dining room, and Bingo. Do you think, given the extra week I should participate in these activities, or, even with an extra week are they still a waste of time? Also, anything else you might do on a back to back that you might not do on a one week cruise?

I am thinking specifically of tea time, art auctions, breakfast in the dining room, and Bingo. Do you think, given the extra week I should participate in these activities, or, even with an extra week are they still a waste of time?

Not sure why you would think that any of those are necessarily wastes of time? Depending on the port of call time, we prefer to eat breakfast in the MDR as much as possible. Others go to the art auction for the free champagne. Do what makes you happy regardless of what others think. :)

We like tea time. Bingo is too expensive. We like breakfast in the dining room -if we can get there in time. Art auctions aren't our thing although we have gone a few times. You have to try it for yourself because we all like different things.

Art auction and bingo are a waste of time, remember you will see all the same things over the 2nd week all the same shows jokes from the CD ,ports are the only thing different. BtoB on different ships is the best Bto B we have done. We are going again in Jan same ship for 21 days I hope we will not be sorry