Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Announces Royal Suite Class

Since Anthem and Quantum do not have a Suite Lounge will the Concierge Lounge be changed to a Suite Lounge?

Sue, this is the $64,000 question that no one has seen the answer for yet.

(my own guess is: "I can see them going either way on this." Either choice is going to cause problems on these particular ships, as you know. Size of both rooms is a problem.)

If I am reading this right, in our Crown Loft Suite for 2016 on Oasis we will get drink package and specialty dining included. Does everyone else read that correctly?? If that is the case that will be a huge saving for us. We spent almost 1000.00 on the drink package and over $500.00 on dining

I was hoping that as well, as we have a Crown Loft Suite on Harmony in 2017, but these cabins are not in the "top tier" but rather in the next tier down. No drink packages are included for this level.

If you're interested, a lot of this has been discussed in the other related thread, which has been very active since early yesterday morning. Here's the link, which was also posted earlier in this thread...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2178736&page=53

There is a lot more overall information, links, pictures, the official Royal Suite Class video introduction, actual press release, etc, in that thread. About halfway down page 53 you'll see everything from yesterday morning on...

The Crown Loft Suite is part of the sky class .. so no drink package or dining benefit. I would have thought that the Crown Loft Suite and Royal Family Suite would be in the star class as these are the only room types under the sky class that are not open in general inventory.

Nothing Royal about an RFS except the name. ;)

Also RFS currently showing up on Allure for April 2017. $2634 pp for first two and $1149 for the other two

Edited by John&LaLa

Sue, this is the $64,000 question that no one has seen the answer for yet.

(my own guess is: "I can see them going either way on this." Either choice is going to cause problems on these particular ships, as you know. Size of both rooms is a problem.)

Time will tell as to what the answer will be. Agree...it can go either way.

I can not find it now but on facebook they said it will not be introduced to any other ships in the fleet. I'll try and find it and post it here.

Not 100% correct.

They are starting with the Quantun class and Oasis class as they are already equiped for the upgrade. The other ships in the fleet will modified for the suite upgrades over time

Sure would like those amenities shown in the Star class. Unfortunately, there is only one suite handicapped accessible room on the Oasis, which I booked for Nov 2016. It is a Crown Loft. I guess that means the Sky Class. Oh well....

Sandy