Elite member benefits

artvlay

We are going on Silhouette in April and were considering making reservations in a couple of restaurants. We haven't been on Celebrity for two years so we don't know what coupons or if there are any discounts for the restaurants.

Thank you

We are going on Silhouette in April and were considering making reservations in a couple of restaurants. We haven't been on Celebrity for two years so we don't know what coupons or if there are any discounts for the restaurants.

Thank you

They don't offer any coupons for restaurants. They might be offering

a discount on the first evening. You won't know for sure until after you

board the ship. You would then have to ask about it. They do have some

dining packages on the website that will give you some savings if you

want to dine in the specialty restaurants multiple times.

They don't offer any coupons for restaurants. They might be offering

a discount on the first evening. You won't know for sure until after you

board the ship. You would then have to ask about it. They do have some

dining packages on the website that will give you some savings if you

want to dine in the specialty restaurants multiple times.

If you select the 4 meal package, can you go to the Lawn Grill twice and Qsine twice?

If you select the 4 meal package, can you go to the Lawn Grill twice and Qsine twice?

I don't know as I have never purchased that particular package. Maybe

someone who has bought the 4 nighter will see this thread and give you

an answer.

There may also be discounts offered throughout the cruise. They generally aren't publicized, but often there is a person at the podium who promotes it to folks going to/ from the dining room earlier in the day. I got a 30% off deal for Milano on Silhouette. It was for a night we didn't leave until late in the evening and they were looking for customers.

No, they determine the breakdown on which restaurants you purchase....and it is usually one of each of the specialty restaurants.

So, I got the 3 dinner package for the Equinox. They allowed me one dinner at Tuscan, one at Murano and one at Silk Harvest. They will automatically sign you up for the first or second night. I called to say I didn't want to go the first night and they supposedly changed it to the second night. When I got onboard to book the remainder of the reservations, they had changed it back to the Tuscan for the first night.

I would rather just get them once onboard even though I know it is a bit more expensive. I like choosing my dining times and not having it done for me.

We tend to pre-book a dinner package as we like to pre-pay for as much as we can... Regarding celebrity allocating the packages first night we just go to one of the restaurants as soon as we board and make all the bookings & change the allocated one if we don't fancy keeping what they have pre-booked for us... Always got the dates & times we've wanted [emoji4]

When returning from each port, the specialty restaurants will sometimes have a small table set up just past security and will offer 20-50% discounts.

Trust me these sales guys from the SR will find you and upsell.

Even while we waited for the tenders these guys were selling to us.

We were on the Silhouette in July. As need2cruisesoon said, there were plenty of opportunities to purchase, or chat with someone regarding, specialty dining. Taken from a flyer outlining the packages that were offered on our cruise:

Four Dinner Specialty Package:

One dinner in Murano, one dinner in Qsine, one dinner in Tuscan Grille, and one dinner at The Lawn Club Grill. Save 26% at $137 per person.

Five Dinner Specialty Package:

One dinner in Murano, one dinner in Tuscan Grille, two dinners in Qsine and one dinner at The Lawn Club Grill. Save 26% at $137 per person. Save 31% at $159 per person.

Unlimited Specialty Dining includes:

Unlimited dinner in Murano, Qsine, Tuscan Grille, and The Lawn Club Grill. Unlimited breakfast and lunch at The Porch, unlimited breakfast, lunch and dinner at Bistro on 5. Admission to Champagne High Tea – at least once a cruise. Admission to lunch in Murano/Tuscan Grille/The Lawn Club Grill – at least once a cruise. Save up to 50% at $29 per day/per person.

All packages are per person, subject to availability, and non-transferable. Packages include restaurant cover charges and dining gratuities, all other charges, such as beverages and beverage gratuities, are additional. Etc…

Edited to mention that you can only purchase the Unlimited package on board. The others are often available online ahead of time.

Edited by StudentoftheWorld
Oops. Left out a detail.