private car service fort lauderdale

Old As Dirt Mom

We are looking for towncar service from Port Everglades to the Lago Mar, and also from Lago Mar to the Fort Lauderdale airport. Any recommendations are appreciated. I have done some preliminary research but would be grateful for recent information. Thank you.

Thanks for all the helpful replies. I've bookmarked a few of the recommendations, and as we won't be in Fort Lauderdale until mid-October, I won't need to make arrangements until we're closer in. However, I was impressed with the courtesy and professionalism of Will at Larry's Limos who answered the phone when I called.

• 2 months later...

Just a follow up for those who might be interested: We ended up using Holland Limo, and were very satisfied. Everything was handled efficiently and professionally by Frans the owner, and our driver Gary was prompt and pleasant. The price quoted was the price paid. Can't ask for more than that:)

• 2 months later...
Just a follow up for those who might be interested: We ended up using Holland Limo, and were very satisfied. Everything was handled efficiently and professionally by Frans the owner, and our driver Gary was prompt and pleasant. The price quoted was the price paid. Can't ask for more than that:)

I used Holland twice a few years ago and have recently booked him to bring me from Fort Lauderdale Airport to our hotel in Miami. I have a reservation # but I needed to call him with my Credit Card # to hold the reservation.

I have called and left voicemails and emailed him several times since (this started back in November) and have not received any response. I'm concerned now that when the time comes I won't have a car because he doesn't have my CC info. I know I have a few months still but has anyone used Holland Limo recently? I'm curious if he's still in business. :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

I used Holland twice a few years ago and have recently booked him to bring me from Fort Lauderdale Airport to our hotel in Miami. I have a reservation # but I needed to call him with my Credit Card # to hold the reservation.

I have called and left voicemails and emailed him several times since (this started back in November) and have not received any response. I'm concerned now that when the time comes I won't have a car because he doesn't have my CC info. I know I have a few months still but has anyone used Holland Limo recently? I'm curious if he's still in business. :confused:

I just did an online booking. Will let you know when I receive a confirmation number.

Just called the number and their website and spoke directly with a person and was given a quote ?

• 4 weeks later...
Just called the number and their website and spoke directly with a person and was given a quote ?

I ended up cancelling and going with QLS. Its a shared ride but I know they are reliable.

Its funny though, they never responded to my emails or voicemail but when I sent an email to cancel, low and behold, I received a cancellation email. Seems a little strange but maybe they didn't want or need the job.