CRUISE REVIEW: Holy Land Cruise on Silhouette - One of our best cruises ever!!!

Miaminice

A journey filled with cultural highlights, overwhelming history and Italian Dolce Vita. Plus the beautiful Silhouette and her fabulous crew as the icing on the cake.

Starting in Rome with an overnight in Jerusalem this was one of our best cruises ever!!!

Please read our photo filled review on our private homepage. Take your time, sit back and relax. Immerse into the story and travel to places with us that at some points felt like a different world.

http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Our-Trips/Holy-Land-Cruise-01/holy-land-cruise-01.html

Hope you enjoy it! Let us know if you did!

Oliver & Birgit

Edited by Miaminice

Oliver-thanks for posting this.

Not an itinerary I am familiar with so a voyage of discovery...

It features the Silhouette, which is one beautiful ship (eye candy) and I'll get to sail her in January.

Your photos as usual tell a great story.

Norris

Thank you so much - what a joy to read your comments and see pictures, most of places are so familiar--- visited them years ago - brought back such great memories. We are sailing on Silly coming October for TA. So looking forward to see this beautiful ship again. I hope Blu just as good as the last time we were on Silly.

A journey filled with cultural highlights, overwhelming history and Italian Dolce Vita. Plus the beautiful Silhouette and her fabulous crew as the icing on the cake.

Starting in Rome with an overnight in Jerusalem this was one of our best cruises ever!!!

Please read our photo filled review on our private homepage. Take your time, sit back and relax. Immerse into the story and travel to places with us that at some points felt like a different world.

http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Our-Trips/Holy-Land-Cruise-01/holy-land-cruise-01.html

Oliver & Birgit

Hi,

Very nice review! Could tell me if you created the map yourself? How have you done it?

Thank you

Hi,

Very nice review! Could tell me if you created the map yourself? How have you done it?

Thank you

Hi Dakkar.

thank you!

The map is created with the free software "Map Creator". I did not create the map you saw, but they are quite easy to design.

I am also active on a German speaking cruise forum. When roll calls are posted there, a map is created for the members of the forum. So I did not have to do the work :)

What a wonderful review. You brought back many happy memories of our Holy Land cruise a few years ago. I'm especially jealous that you got to visit the Baha'i gardens as they were closed on our visit and we could only look longingly through the gates.

You also take beautiful photos - well done.

What a wonderful review, I read it start to finish in one sitting (whew!). Loved, loved, loved your photos. You've inspired me to put this Holy Land cruise on our calendar for Sept/Oct 2017 just as soon as those itineraries come out. Thanks again. :)

Excellent review indeed! But I must tell you that your feedback form has developed a bit of an issue. Possibly too many people playing with it today.

That gave me some things to think about as we're planning a Europe/Med adventure in the next few years from the US. Even be a bit of time in Germany since I have unmet family there to go see. Ahh, TRAVEL!! :D

... But I must tell you that your feedback form has developed a bit of an issue. Possibly too many people playing with it today.

...:D

THANK YOU for letting us know!

I will look into it today...

One of the mysteries of the internet and creating a homepage. Sometimes it develops a life of its own. Although it is basically the same form, the one in German works... :(

Excellent review indeed! But I must tell you that your feedback form has developed a bit of an issue. ...

The feedback form works again...

THANK YOU so much for all the kind comments we received by the ones who used the form. All messages will be answered individually.

Also thank you to all the kind remarks here on this board. This is what makes writing the reviews worth while!

Oliver

Oliver & Birgit

Thank you, we are hoping to do this cruise next year.