Multiple CC's / OBC Accounts per cabin?

A bit confused? OBC is on board credit, usually from NCL or a travel agent. From your message I think you are asking if each of you can use your own credit card attached to your room key for charges. The answer to that is yes. The daily service charge for the room will only be charged to one of your cards though, unless you pay it in advance.

The daily service charge for the room will only be charged to one of your cards though, unless you pay it in advance.

Huh? The DSC is charged per person, not per room. Each person in the cabin will be charged separately on the cc that they registered upon check-in. (This applies, of course, unless the DSC is pre-paid.)

No, not confused at all.

We (DH and I) will be buying OBC prior to the cruise. Can my MIL also purchase OBC with her own CC, even though we are in the same cabin?

Yes, absolutely she can pre-purchase OBC for herself, using her own credit card.

A bit confused? OBC is on board credit, usually from NCL or a travel agent. From your message I think you are asking if each of you can use your own credit card attached to your room key for charges. The answer to that is yes. The daily service charge for the room will only be charged to one of your cards though, unless you pay it in advance.

Completely incorrect. DSC is charged to each individual onboard account.

Yes, absolutely she can pre-purchase OBC for herself, using her own credit card.

Completely incorrect. DSC is charged to each individual onboard account.

Yep, mind was wandering. Of course it is per person, so with separate accounts each would pay their own. My bad!:o

We have had 3 of us in the cabin and each used our own credit card at check-in. No billing issues whatsoever.
Just read your post. I am traveling with my mom and sister. We will be each be using our own credit card. Just want to confirm that the daily service charge for each of us goes on our own credit card and just not one. Have done this several yrs ago without a problem but things are always changing.

Just read your post. I am traveling with my mom and sister. We will be each be using our own credit card. Just want to confirm that the daily service charge for each of us goes on our own credit card and just not one. Have done this several yrs ago without a problem but things are always changing.

Yes, you are correct. When checking in, everyone will present their own card and everything will be billed individually.