Any December cruisers with GTY get cabin assignment yet?

IBRelaxin2

We sail on the Miracle 11/27 and have not received our cabin assignments yet.

I've found Carnival notorious for giving you your cabin number at embarkation, which I think stinks. :rolleyes:

Did you find out your cabin assignment through the website?

Thanks ----

I did look but no cabin # yet, I'm soooooo impatient. Last year we were without a # until we got on the ship, but I found our cabin # by doing the long method of trying all the cabin #'s it might be with our booking number. Whew... took awhile but we knew what cabin we had about three weeks ahead of time.

You can go like your purchasing a gift, and put in your booking # and cabin # and it will either say "Invalid booking # and/or stateroom #" (if this is not your assigned room) or it will say "Gifts for GTY rooms can not be purchased here, please call Carnival" or something like that if you have the correct room #.

I just wanted to add that I just got my room assignment for my GTY room for my December 18th cruise.

I got an UPGRADE! I paid for a GTY room and got upgraded to the main deck (cat 6B). Thats great - right? lol

I mean I booked at the GTY rate and got the 6B rate. I think I did good :)

This is for the Victory from Decemeber 18th - 25th. I think I got an awesome price for a holiday cruise. I am getting off Christmas morning, but it will do. I had booked the Triumph for Dec 25-31 and was having a nitemare of a time getting decent airfare with that being 2 holiday flights heavy booked. So I switched the the Victory the week prior and got great airfare on Southwest and a great cruise price too.

Now all I need is my transfers from Ft Lauderdale to Hoiolday Inn/Port of Miami and then the port back to FLL. This is fun planning!!!

Think I got a good deal here? I should mention there are 5 of us going and they allowed us to book 5 in a room on the Victory. Hope that wasnt a bad call on my part. I dont know what its like with 5...we usually only have 4, but got an extra this year. His first cruise. Im sure he will be addicted too....lol

Happy Sails...........

Stacy

We're sailing the Liberty on 12/4 and still no assignment....I've tried the gift method and attempted the book/modify method, but that doesnt seem to want to work for me...I keep getting errors....I'm not patient either!! :) I check everyday!

We were having problems with errors too. What you need to do is the guy that has the 2 links in the check room assignment thread click the 1st one and sign in, once you are signed in click the second link. If you open Carnival site on your own you will get an error message. You have to click the links in the message.

We booked a 6A guarantee, and we were upgraded to an 8B!!! I'm soo excited!

I used the book modify method, we completed payment Tuesday and then the room assignment was there yesterday.

What sailing are you on? Glory 12/3 or 12/10?

We were having problems with errors too. What you need to do is the guy that has the 2 links in the check room assignment thread click the 1st one and sign in, once you are signed in click the second link. If you open Carnival site on your own you will get an error message. You have to click the links in the message.

Where is this link. I did a search and could not find it.

DD has a 4A GTY on the Loberty for 12/18. Been checking about weekly for her. Nothing yet. However, final payment is not due until 10/4. I imagine we might see something a week/two after that. It is before Christmas. It is her honeymoon and she is a past cruiser. Thus we are hoping for a "fairy" visit. If not, she will still be ok.

Thank you, I tried that too and it didn't work. Same error message. :( Thanks for the tip though! :)

Nothing yet for my 8A GTY for the 12/4 Victory. Final payment was due 9/20 and I paid it 9/16. I can't access the book modify from my home computer - believe me, I have tried every way possible and with different browsers. However, I have no problem accessing it from my work computer. So as of 9/23, nothing yet for us.

Archived