Any December cruisers with GTY get cabin assignment yet?

IBRelaxin2

We're also VERY anxious to find out our stateroom assigment for the Conquest. We were on the spa deck when we were last on the Conquest, which was like a DREAM - we booked an oceanview guarantee this time around (funny thing is, it was $300 MORE expensive than our spa deck cruise 2 years ago...). I told the PVP we had had TWO cruises cancelled due to Katrina, AND we had to evacuate for a month - like HINT HINT tell the upgrade fairy to pay us a visit! I know none of that matter, but it should!!! :-)

We're 64 days from our December sailing and it still says "to be assigned." Sounds like the people with 12/4 sailings are getting their cabins, so maybe in another 10 or 11 days I'll have mine.

yeah i was thinking the same thing..we pay our final payment on friday. so maybe 2 weeks after i can get excited...like i can handle any more excitement :D

We're on the Conquest November 27th through December 2nd, and I was able to find out my cabin assignment a few days ago. We just booked October 5th. I used the "gift" method on the website after going through the funpass link. Our stateroom number and names came up in the shopping cart. Woohoo!

The link in the first page worked! I am sailing 11/12/05 on the Imagination. I am sailing with a tour group so they said I wouldn't find out till I board but I tried and I found it! Cat 4D, Empress Deck !:D Maybe the upgrade fairy will smile upon me before I board!

I booked a BL GTY on the Glory and just check to see if my cabin was assigned yet and wow. I never thought I would be on the Lido Deck #9253. What a deal I got.

Has anyone stay in this cabin? Will I have any sun on my side? First time in a BL. I can't wait.:D

I found mine last week (50 days out) for my November 26th cruise on Liberty.... I booked an 8A balcony guarantee and ended up with an 8C on the Verendah deck. I am ok other than it says my room is "connecting" and I am not sure about that. I am really hoping someone needs connecting rooms and they move me... Down or Up would be fine as long as I get my balcony.

• 2 weeks later...
Sailing on Glory 11/26..been checking every day (sometimes twice!)..still no luck and final payment was made two weeks ago!

The suspense is killing me!

We sail on Glory on 11/26 also; we had a 4A gty and got our docs yesterday with a 4E cabin assignment. See you on board!

Called my TA to see if the gty cabins were assigned for the Dec. 10th Glory cruise. Found out we got upgrade to a OV midship. We booked the cheapest gty inside. It is on the Riviera deck so we will have lots of stairs to climb!

Called my TA to see if the gty cabins were assigned for the Dec. 10th Glory cruise. Found out we got upgrade to a OV midship. We booked the cheapest gty inside. It is on the Riviera deck so we will have lots of stairs to climb!

I am also on the December 10th Glory cruise. I book a BL GTY and got 8D on Lido Deck. This will be my first balcony, can't wait 7weeks to go.:D

Archived