Carnival survey re: ports of call

jazm2011

I believe Key West has a ban in place that prevents ships from remaining in port overnight. They don't want the ships blocking that sunset.

years ago I did a couple of RCCL cruises that got to Key West around noon and left at midnight. They had a big sunset watching party.

I'm disappointed I didn't receive this survey. I'm platinum and I guess they figure I am sold on their cruise line so my views don't matter quite as much. Similarly, I have never gotten a past-guest survey, and I would have liked to have commented on some excellent cruises and some less so.

And yes, Carnival knows my e-mail address.

I'm disappointed I didn't receive this survey. I'm platinum and I guess they figure I am sold on their cruise line so my views don't matter quite as much. Similarly, I have never gotten a past-guest survey, and I would have liked to have commented on some excellent cruises and some less so.

I'm Platinum and I received the survey.

Received the survey and completed it tonight. Loved some of the ports that were asking about, especially Antigua, Martinique, Key West, Cuba, Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Cartagena. Our biggest draw is for different ports and we have actually only repeated a few a couple of times, and we have only gone to Nassau once on a Disney Cruise.

Check out the Splendor sailing 12/10/16. ;) :)

Thanks for pointing that one out, I overlooked it. But...

I'm really looking for full transit, and preferable east to west :)

Hoping all the rumor about Miracle & Splendor switching places, works out!!

Received the survey and completed it tonight. Loved some of the ports that were asking about, especially Antigua, Martinique, Key West, Cuba, Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Cartagena. Our biggest draw is for different ports and we have actually only repeated a few a couple of times, and we have only gone to Nassau once on a Disney Cruise.

What were the Cuban ports on the survey. I would love to overnight in Havana.

Wish I could get the survey...

I assume it's totally random. (I'm gold). I've only ever gotten the past guest survey once. Have been on 10 Carnival cruises, although early on they were still using the paper survey's the morning of debarkation.

I'm Gold, and agree it looks like it's random on who received them... Carnival is wise to do these surveys, it can only help keep up with what cruisers are looking for these days. I've cruised other lines but don't recall getting a survey.

Hoping all the rumor about Miracle & Splendor switching places, works out!!

Cruise loyalty desk guy told me on our July Paradise cruise that it is indeed happening. It's just not announced yet. I didn't ask why they were still waiting to announce.

I think it's great that CCL is looking to "expand" their horizons.....would have loved to have received this survey. We cruise other lines mostly because they offer more of a variety of cruise ports to places that we have not been to and that CCL does not cruise to!!

Edited by buddylover

We don't seem to get any of the survey emails at all, just the ones telling us not to arrive at port too early which we ignore.

I'm all about the ports and prefer to go to new places versus the ones we've been to...so any new ports are good. Also good would be the ports that aren't available that often or that are offered more during times when we can't cruise.

For instance, I'd love to do Cartagena..they offer that on a Journeys cruise of 13 days...not ideal, but I'd consider the Journeys cruise...but then it's usually the first couple of days of January. I don't understand why the Journeys cruise can't be a couple of weeks later, or Cartagena isn't that far from places like Aruba and Curacao...so Cartagena conceivably could be on an 8-day southern cruise.

Cruise loyalty desk guy told me on our July Paradise cruise that it is indeed happening. It's just not announced yet. I didn't ask why they were still waiting to announce.

Awesome!! Thx for posting.

Edited by jazm2011