Buffet Hacks

patrice1

There used to be a thread here on buffet hacks, but I can't remember what is was called to search for it & I think we need another, any way!

Mine is - take stainless steel hot/cold drink holder, add chocolate soft serve ice cream, then add a container of chocolate milk from the buffet, cover & close lid & shake! Instant chocolate milkshake!

What are yours?

Ice cream from Lido, in a plastic glass with cookies on the side. We squirrel it away down to promenade or back to our balcony.

Best loved for DR: Soups in a cappuccino cup! Atmaja calls it Tomatoccino, Mushroomccino, etc.

Also, ice cream scoop, instead of syrup on French Toast.:)

There used to be a thread here on buffet hacks, but I can't remember what is was called to search for it & I think we need another, any way!

Mine is - take stainless steel hot/cold drink holder, add chocolate soft serve ice cream, then add a container of chocolate milk from the buffet, cover & close lid & shake! Instant chocolate milkshake!

What are yours?

We do the milkshake thing as well. I'm amazed that people will pay such a ridiculous price for the same ingredients of food.

Ahoy shipmates,

i enjoy the fascination. However , when i get up at 0530 and head for the lido and my first cup of coffee it is terrible.

Solution is get a tall drink glass, mix a cup of hot chocolate

with the rest coffee to the top and it is great.

Sea ya

Sailing in 7 days on the Triumph, and I'm gonna try this for sure!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

What are yours?

I enjoy the soft serve ice cream in a coffee mug rather than the puny cups available.

Our friends get different veggies from the salad bar and take them to Pizza Pirate. They ask the pizza makers to put them on cheese pizza. Voila-veggie pizza.

I get the passion fruit juice from the breakfast drink station. Put in glass with vanilla soft serve. You have to get the drink in the AM, not there after breakfast. You have to hide it in your room to use later. Twice had the room steward take it when they cleaned. I guess he thought it was left over from breakfast

I get the passion fruit juice from the breakfast drink station. Put in glass with vanilla soft serve. You have to get the drink in the AM, not there after breakfast. You have to hide it in your room to use later. Twice had the room steward take it when they cleaned. I guess he thought it was left over from breakfast

I am bringing a bottle on the next cruise solely for the POG juice!! I love it so much. I wish they would use it as a mixer at the bars.... But my plan is to use it as a mixer in my room with rum :)