Room price dropped-question

I just noticed that RCL dropped the price for our cruise cabin type for our upcoming cruise. At what point will they allow is to rebook? I was thinking it was allowed if it was before final payment was made. If so, that was last week for us as we're cruising in November. It's a significant drop (almost $300) so before I contact my TA, I thought I'd ask here. I don't want to bother her if it's not possible.

Thanks!

You can not get your price adjusted for your current cabin category but you may move to a higher category and pay the difference.

Another way of putting it, they will take more money from you but will not refund any of what you paid for moving around categories.

What category and how much did you pay per person, how many in the cabin? Then we can tell you what your options are.

Jimbo:)

Edited by Jimbo

FYI my January cruise was paid in full and I noticed a price drop of $635.00 10 minute phone call and I was reimbursed. No issue at all. Call them what do you have to lose.

Just curious, was it paid in full prior to the final payment date or after?

Just curious, was it paid in full prior to the final payment date or after?

Looks like they are cruising on Anthem in 2016. If so, that cruise has not reached its final payment date yet.

No adjustments or refunds after final payment due date as set by the cruise line; but like others said, you can move up a category.

Edited by LMaxwell

FYI my January cruise was paid in full and I noticed a price drop of $635.00 10 minute phone call and I was reimbursed. No issue at all. Call them what do you have to lose.

While you may have paid in full early, you have not yet passed final payment DATE. Big difference.

Looks like they are cruising on Anthem in 2016. If so, that cruise has not reached its final payment date yet.

No adjustments or refunds after final payment due date as set by the cruise line; but like others said, you can move up a category.

That's exactly what I thought!!