Spain Day Tours??

spinsbabe

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 6:55 PM, terrydtx said:

We asked for a stop at a place to sample some Port. In La Rochelle France we are doing a private tour that includes a cognac tasting and education.  We are to the point that we no longer will do any ship sponsored tours, all private and smaller. Last year in Italy, Croatia, Turkey and Greece we did some amazing private tours.

Highly recommend Spain Day Tours - just came back from Spain / Portugal.  SDT was our tour provider of choice for Cadiz (for Seville) and Malaga (for Granada).  They are super-legit - in fact, they were one of the few tour operators able to secure Alhambra tickets whereas other firms thru Viator had to refund fees at the last minutes, disappointing several others on our cruise.  Looking forward to touring with them in the future.

• Like 1

The Alhambra tour was excellent! Very knowledgeable , well paced, and good value.

Teresa Bihl

The Alhambra tourThe Alhambra tour was excellent! Very knowledgeable , well paced, and good value.

Teresa BihlTeresa B.

was excellent! Very knowledgeable , well paced, and good value.

Teresa Bihl

The Alhambra tour was excellent! Very knowledgeable , well paced, and good value.

Teresa Bihl

• Like 1

Spain Day Tours is awesome! We had a great day in Bilbao. The accommodations were first class. Our driver was safe and very helpful and our tour guide was perfect. I highly recommend, not only the tour in Bilbao, but the Spain Day Tours as a reliable and trusted company

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We just had "another" wonderful tour with Spain Day Tours.  We have toured with them in the past.  They took us for a half day tour around Lisbon, Portugal.  We had two of the six people we were traveling with that had handicap issues and they took great care of them.  It was a rainy day, but they made the most of it.   The people that were traveling with my husband and I are still talking about how much they enjoyed it.

Marilee

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Our tour with Pedro was incredible! He was extremely knowledgeable and showed us innumerable highlights of both old and modern Valencia. The bus was modern and comfortable. In addition it was super easy to connect with him ... exactly as described in our confirmation email. And he got us back exactly when promised-- in plenty of time to board the ship, even on a short port day. We couldn't be happier. We highly recommended Spain Day Tours, and especially Pedro, to future visitors.

• 2 weeks later...

We used Spain Day Tours for 2 tours during an Azamara Spain intensive sailing. First, we used them for a private tour for 6 in Valencia and later a small group tour to Alahmbra from Malaga. Both were excellent. The guides were friendly and knowledgeable and the drivers were very good. I would definitely book with them again. 

We had a great time with Spain Day Tours in Palma. Our guide Gabriel was very passionate and knowledgeable about the area. 

The tour was very punctual, they were waiting for us as we got off of the ship and returned us to the ship on time as promised. We will use them again in the future. 

I had a great tour with Sandra in Lisbon. But be prepared to wait in between emails. Spanish Day tours admin doesn’t respond quickly. Also the payment was an issue. It was resolved but I have over 20rmails from them. I’m not sure if use them again 

Spain Day Tours: November 2023

My group absolutely loved the tour that was organised for us by SpainDayTours on 03 November from Cadiz to Seville, and the wonderful visit to the Alcazar. 

The instructions given by this company were clear, and the representatives were waiting for us as planned outside the port gates. 
The group were kept informed by Oscar at all times. 
On the way to Seville, Oscar gave us quite a lot of information about the area, it’s history and what to expect when we arrived in Seville. 
In Seville, my group of 5 adults joined about 10 others and were led by Naomi - an excellent guide. She was very knowledgeable, very articulate and approachable. 

I have already recommended Spain Day Tours to other travellers, and I would not hesitate to recommend this excellent company. 

Hola! Greetings!

We very much enjoyed the tour with David in Alicante.

David is very knowledgable and professional, passing on very interesting bits of local knowledge and some fun things too.

We would recommend Spain Day Tours to all our friends traveling to Alicante.

IMG_7894.jpeg

IMG_7895.jpeg

IMG_7885.jpeg

IMG_7922.jpeg

IMG_7917.jpeg

IMG_7899.jpeg

IMG_7900.jpeg

IMG_7901.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg

• 1 month later...

My husband and I, along with several other friends, toured with Spain Day Tours (SDT) while in Cadiz (for a tour to Seville, Dec 18th) and Valencia (to tour Sagunto and Valencia, Dec 20th). We were on the Infinity (9-21 Dec 2023 cruise - great cruise!!). I’ve booked several tours in the past with SDT.

For our tour from Cadiz to Seville, Oscar was our guide and Jose Antoni was our driver. Once dropped off in Seville, Marina was our guide for the day. Adela was our guide for Sagunto and Valencia and Xavier was our driver. Our guides were informative, friendly, and spoke English very well. They are passionate in wanting us to learn about the history of the places we visited.

Adela suggested several places for lunch, places that she frequents. We decided on a place that served pintxos (Basque type of tapas, but individual servings, which are thick cuts of bread topped with a variety it toppings). Great choice.

Our tour to Seville was a full day, as it took about an hour and 20 minutes to get there, so we just brought snacks. If you haven’t been to Seville, go!  I was there back in 1994 and 1996 and remember the charming area of Santa Cruz. SDT booked tickets in advance for our visit to the Alcazar.

We always ask to be returned to the ship by a certain time so that we don't miss our ship's departure. We've never had a problem with this and the guides know this requirement and will work around the tour itinerary. 

The vehicles they use are very comfortable and in excellent shape.

SDT helped me arrange private transfer services in advance to get from our hotel to the ship (for 10 of us); and then to the airport after the cruise (for 6 of us). They used a company that picked us up and dropped us off promptly. Each driver was professional and friendly. We had to provide a count for the number of people and luggage to include whether large or carry-on. This way they provided the right size vehicles. It was perfect.

Lastly, working with Emilia and Dionisio has been great. They are quick to respond to my emails and making any necessary changes as we planned our tours.

I highly recommend SDT if you are looking to book private tours.

Monica

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 1:20 PM, ndcruisin said:

We had a great time with Spain Day Tours in Palma. Our guide Gabriel was very passionate and knowledgeable about the area. 

The tour was very punctual, they were waiting for us as we got off of the ship and returned us to the ship on time as promised. We will use them again in the future. 

Which Palma excursion did you do? The half day or full day? We’ll be in Palma in June 2024 on RCI’s Oasis of the Seas from 8 am - 4:00 pm.

Did you enjoy the tour? Did you get to see the city and walk around on your own?

Thanks.

We booked them for the Cadiz to Seville day trip when we were on the Celebrity Infinity ship on December 20, 2023 and had a wonderful experience with our driver and guide to get to Seville and the female guide once we got there and toured the city and royal palace. They seemed very organized and had great communication. They even sent an email a couple days prior to the tour to remind us to bring our passport for entrance to the palace.

I had inquired about two tours with Spain Day tours for our July cruise on the Celebrity Equinox. I was interested in a small group tour to Seville and a tour of Lisbon. I heard back and they asked me for more information. I sent it but then never got any kind of confirmation. I had other cruises before this one so I have not reached back out. Do they usually send a confirmation and if so when. Any insight would be great …

14 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

I had inquired about two tours with Spain Day tours for our July cruise on the Celebrity Equinox. I was interested in a small group tour to Seville and a tour of Lisbon. I heard back and they asked me for more information. I sent it but then never got any kind of confirmation. I had other cruises before this one so I have not reached back out. Do they usually send a confirmation and if so when. Any insight would be great …

I would resend the info. I am guessing people take time off during the holidays. Also - I can tell you that I have missed emails in my work life before. I think everyone has. Just resend your info and ask for confirmation.