Royal Replenish package

Jo and Rob

Note that Diet Sprite will only be available from a Freestyle Coke machine. The bars only have Diet Coke in fountain pop.

I can't attest to Anthem (yet) but diet sprite was at bars on both Rhapsody and Liberty. I wouldn't rule it out.

What is a lava flow?

(Virgin) Mango lava flow is the BEST DRINK EVER!!

What's the problem taking both seapasses to the counter to order. You were going there anyway. You had your card or wowband with you. Just show another card or wowband and order.

What if I'm somewhere else? The room or at a show and ask him to stop and get me a drink? I'm at the spa and he wants to greet me as I exit with champagne? Many scenarios come up. It doesn't make any sense that he can't just buy the 2nd drink.

Or how about you want to buy a drink for another member of the family? Say he wants to treat his FIL (who never lets us treat)- so he has to ask my dad for his wow band so he can buy him a drink? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Edited by conandrob240

I can't attest to Anthem (yet) but diet sprite was at bars on both Rhapsody and Liberty. I wouldn't rule it out.

Was it in the "gun" that the fountain pop comes out of, or in cans? So far I've only ever seen Diet Coke in the RCI guns.

The drink package isn't supposed to include canned pop -- only "gun" pop. (That's not to say that a kind bartender didn't give canned pop to someone with the drink package -- just saying not to count on it, b/c it's not supposed to be included.)

I would have pushed back on that. If I have an alcohol package and I want what is in my package, and DH suddenly wants a drink but he only has Replenish and I'm the one going to the bar, I expect to be able to get MY drink that's included in my package AND to pay for his drink which is NOT included.

If they can't do that, I'm not paying for both. They can figure out how to do it.

Obviously it's not that they don't have a way to charge for the items if you have it on a package, since they charged you for both.

If I'm willing to pay for one, they get to charge me for ONE.

Possible explanation: It might be to prevent someone from forgetting that they did this and going to Guest Services to complain and ask for an adjustment. I guess if you have to sign it shouldn't be a problem, but that may be the reason for the ruling. We are on our first Royal cruise in June so I may just be talking out of my hat, but I was trying to reason why. It does seem dumb to me. I don't know if we've ever done this on X - since we have both had the same packages, we are accustomed to giving them both cards.

Beth

I made it ALL the way down to Peach Colada, 2nd on the list, and I was hooked!!

I tried Rosewater Lemonade in Two70 when I was looking for something with no alcohol, and it was good... VERY sweet, like almost too sweet (if there is such a thing). If you do get that far down your list, I suggest when you order it, that you ask for a glass of water as well so you can water it down as needed.

The one thing that I have never had on the list that is popping out at me, is your favorite... I have never had a Peach Pina Colada. I think that will have to be my first drink when we sail in December! :rolleyes:

These just made me smile because both the peach pina colada and the rosewater lemonade were my contributions to your list! :D LBD, i'll buy you a peach colada on our harmony cruise!

OP, sounds like most of your questions were answered, but just a couple more points:

On quantum (so presumably it will be the same on anthem) we could get fresh squeezed OJ all day from the solarium bar. They also served real fruit smoothies there, but those were not included in the replenish package.

Also on quantum, La Patisserie had starbucks and Cafe270 had seattle's best. i normally can't tell the difference (all i get are super-sweet frappuccino-type drinks) but i found the drinks at la patisserie to be waaaay better than the cafe270 ones, though i'm not sure if that was from the different coffee, or from the person making the drinks. i suspect it was the coffee, as sometimes different employees made my drinks.

at la patisserie, all of the gourmet hot chocolates are included. if you like hot chocolate, i highly recommend them, especially the banana one (sounds weird, but it's delicious).

you can only order one drink at a time, but most places will give you a bottled water at the same time as your gourmet coffee or your virgin cocktail. they will not, however, give you 2 cocktails, or 2 coffees, or a cocktail and a coffee. getting the water at the same time as another drink is handy, though.

fwiw, i did the package on allure and quantum and loved it, but i skipped it on liberty because they did not have the freestyle machines and because we were in bermuda for a good chunk of the cruise (so off touring around and not on the ship) and i saved a lot of money. i am planning on doing it again for my upcoming anthem cruise because of la patisserie hot chocolates, the freestyle machines, and i will probably be onboard to get drinks 6 out of our 7 days (our itinerary kind of stinks :p ). i do not regret getting it on allure or quantum, but i will say that by day 5 or 6 i had to take a day off from all those drinks, plus i'm pretty sure i lost money on it (though not much - maybe a couple bucks a day). for me, the all-inclusive feel of it and the convenience and not having to ask "do i really want to spend $5 on a hot chocolate?" made it worth the extra money.

Edited by karmacats

These just made me smile because both the peach pina colada and the rosewater lemonade were my contributions to your list! :D LBD, i'll buy you a peach colada on our harmony cruise!

Sounds good :) just wish it wasn't sooooooo far away!!

My Granddaughter might be taking her first steps before we board! WOW that was kinda a depressing way of thinking about how far away it is!!

Unfortunately I don't like coconut which seems to feature a lot in everyone's recommendations. :o

Triple Berry, Mango, Peach, Strawberry, Pineapple etc

I can't remember them all, just ask what flavors they have available at that location...