milos Radokivich(sp) on Infinity this fall?

ddled

Does anyone know if Milos Radkovic (Radokovich?) happens to be the naturalist on Infinity for the Panama Canal cruises in November? We saw him on an Alaska cruise and he was one of the highlights of the trip. We are sailing Nov. 20.:confused:

We've done four full canal transits and had Milos on two of them. Also had him on an Alaska, a trans-Pacific cruise and all three legs of a South American B2B2B. We also found him to be wonderful. My birder husband and Milos spend a fair amount of time together discussing birds.

I am also not clear as to the correct spelling of his last name, but thought it was something similar to Radavich. Hopefully someone who knows for sure will post, but have you tried running variations of his name on Facebook or done a google search? He may have either a Facebook page or website which might have his schedule posted.

The correct spelling is Milos Radakovich.

We had him as a naturalist on our New Zealand/Australia cruise and he was informative and entertaining.

I did try googling him but he doesn't seem to have a website or schedule listed.

Try https://www.facebook.com/milos.radakovich

But unfortunately no schedule listed, although he has been on the Infinity for a number of different itineraries.

We also thought he was outstanding, one of the very best.

It is apparent that he really puts a lot of study, time and effort into preparing his presentations. He is also available and approachable around the ship to answer questions from passengers.

Edited by varoo

Does anyone know if Milos Radkovic (Radokovich?) happens to be the naturalist on Infinity for the Panama Canal cruises in November? We saw him on an Alaska cruise and he was one of the highlights of the trip. We are sailing Nov. 20.:confused:

I think he is on in November, I know he will be with us on the December repositioning trip to Valparaiso- a major reason for us to choose this itinerary.

The idea that he may be on our canal trip is interesting. Have tried the facebook page but no answer yet. I wonder though if he will just get on Infinity in California after the cruise after ours brings her back. Thanks for the thoughts. We caught him once on a comedy routine with the cruise director and a comedian and he put them both to shame. Maybe there is some other way to find out, but I can always just be suprised when we sail(or disappointed):confused:

He was just on our cruise for August for the Alaska CC Reunion Cruise. We enjoyed the talk when at the Sawyer glacier. It was a perfect all blue sky day! We saw him many times at the Cafe al Bacio and the Martini bar always speaking with guest and enjoying the time.