Free elite bar set up

denmarks

Will there be some type of notice in my room about the free elite bar set up? Does it indicate how to exchange it for 2 coffee cards? If there is no notice do I call room service to exchange it? How long does it take to receive the cards?

Yes I just did this. Just call room service. Have a good cruise.

DH has always bought his coffee cards. I won't let him trade in the mini bar since I enjoy the beverages in it. He never uses it for the free coffee (but he did use a new one from the hot chocolate on our last cruise to Alaska). I keep it with his passport so we'll find it for our next cruise. I think his current card has four or five punches left.

DH has always bought his coffee cards. I won't let him trade in the mini bar since I enjoy the beverages in it. He never uses it for the free coffee (but he did use a new one from the hot chocolate on our last cruise to Alaska). I keep it with his passport so we'll find it for our next cruise. I think his current card has four or five punches left.

Good idea.