Requesting chefs table

denmarks

As a rule I dine alone, my choice, but I had no problem being seated with 11 other people. The other people made sure to include everyone else in any conversations.

Your group would meet with the head chef a day or two before the big night to go over the menu and to make sure there aren't any food allergies with what will be served. A lot of that group sat around having a cocktail, after our meeting, getting acquainted with one another.

At the end of dinner, there will be a ship's photog to take a group shot, including the head chef, head pastry chef and the maitre'd. In addition you'll receive a copy of Princess' cook book, Courses. The ladies will also receive a long stemmed rose. As some people had done the table before, they had several copies of the cookbook, so they make good Christmas presents.

Edited by Treven

As a rule I dine alone, my choice, but I had no problem being seated with 11 other people. The other people made sure to include everyone else in any conversations.

Your group would meet with the head chef a day or two before the big night to go over the menu and to make sure there aren't any food allergies with what will be served. A lot of that group sat around having a cocktail, after our meeting, getting acquainted with one another.

At the end of dinner, there will be a ship's photog to take a group shot, including the head chef, head pastry chef and the maitre'd. In addition you'll receive a copy of Princess' cook book, Courses. The ladies will also receive a long stemmed rose. As some people had done the table before, they had several copies of the cookbook, so they make good Christmas presents.

Sure hope they will do this on our 5 day Regal cruise in November.....:)

Is using the dine line as soon as I arrive in my room the best way to reserve the chefs table? Is the phone number actually d-i-n-e?

Calling DINE is pretty much impossible until around the time you leave port. I tried DINE to book it on Royal, no luck. On Crown, I was successful by going to restaurant reservations desk. Initially went to guest services, they told me to call DINE, but it may be busy. I asked if there's someone I can reserve with directly, face to face, was sent to see restaurant desk.

Will be on Crown next week, skipping whole DINE thing, walking directly to reservations desk.

Hope to get picked on the Regal in Oct. but who knows. We have made it only once in 6 tries. I can't count the one they cancelled on the Golden to Hawaii due to no interest :(. Said only 3 couples signed up? Wonder what that was about, never heard this before that trip.

Well fingers crossed we loved the one time we made it on the list.

Hope to get picked on the Regal in Oct. but who knows. We have made it only once in 6 tries. I can't count the one they cancelled on the Golden to Hawaii due to no interest :(. Said only 3 couples signed up? Wonder what that was about, never heard this before that trip.

Well fingers crossed we loved the one time we made it on the list.

It is not an advertised thing. Lots of people simply may not know about Chef's Table. So this could be the reason why there's "no interest"

So far, I was picked every time we got through to anyone at reservations, across 3 cruise lines.

It is not an advertised thing. Lots of people simply may not know about Chef's Table. So this could be the reason why there's "no interest"

So far, I was picked every time we got through to anyone at reservations, across 3 cruise lines.

Its posted in the Patter. :confused:

Thank you Sir and thank you for your service.

I was Army Vietnam 1970-71-72:D

And I was there in '65-'66, '67-'68. Fortunately I missed both big Tet offensives.

Edited by Treven