Aqualina menu and White night in November

carfla7

Am v excited to be going on second Azamara cruise - 9 nights out of Monaco on 1st November. As the cruise is slightly longer than our first I am thinking we might be inclined to try the speciality restaurants. Does anyone have an up to date menu for Aqualina? Have found (and salivated over) the Prime C menu already.

Also, is there a White Night so late in the year when the weather may be suspect and the evenings cool?

And I am so pleased that the stern buffet/bar section is staying!

Thanks. :)

Thanks Excitedofharpenden - that will teach me for not scrolling down the page fully before I post daft questions ... They look lovely. Do you know if they change half way through the cruise or should we just check which menu is on when we book? And do you know if it is possible to see the menus for the duration of the cruise in the MDR to know which night not to miss as it were?

Appreciate you letting me pick your brain on this. :(

Thanks Excitedofharpenden - that will teach me for not scrolling down the page fully before I post daft questions ... They look lovely. Do you know if they change half way through the cruise or should we just check which menu is on when we book? And do you know if it is possible to see the menus for the duration of the cruise in the MDR to know which night not to miss as it were?

Appreciate you letting me pick your brain on this. :(

They should change half way through. I have a feeling that the menu doesn't just cycle every seven days, but rather it is changed every fourteen days, but half way through a cruise if that makes sense. You notice it if you are doing consecutive cruises as the menu will be the same for a couple of weeks in the middle. There will be someone at a desk taking Specialty bookings just after you've checked in so you can check the Aqualina menu rotation there or alternatively on the ship. There will be someone from the Specialties sitting in Windows Cafe too.

Phil

That is disappointing - we have now received our cruise booklet which appears to suggest that there is always a White Night. But I do understand that we do not want to be little huddled freezing things just for the sake of it and having one indoors would really not be the same thing at all.

Will take white clothes just in case!!:cool::cool: