Will the cruise director that says "Bing Bong" be on Enchantment in March?

Gator0178

That seems hard to believe since staff is so much larger on a bigger ship. Oasis has almost 3 times the passengers

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Even if the pay were more on the larger ships money is not a primary motivator for many people. Quality of life and ability to see family would certainly take precedence for many.

Even if the pay were more on the larger ships money is not a primary motivator for many people. Quality of life and ability to see family would certainly take precedence for many.

Absolutely, you have nailed it for Marc, even if the money is a more these are his priorities! But that said, I would bet it wouldn't be a huge difference, he is such an asset to RCCL,

Sure, but maybe they need a different career. I may be coming off as crass, but I'm not the one who decided to only see my family twice a week for 6 hours.

FWIW, I'm a big fan of the man, is he onboard now. We sail Friday

Marc goes on vacation for two months starting Nov 20th. So, no, he won't. Sorry. :(

Who is the replacement? We board Nov 20, so we get to break in someone new. Oh joy.

We are on this Weekend, hope March has a fun Halloween planned for Saturday in Nassau. Plus we get an extra hour to sleep it off. :D

Edited by John&LaLa

Who is the replacement? We board Nov 20, so we get to break in someone new. Oh joy.

We are on this Weekend, hope March has a fun Halloween planned for Saturday in Nassau. Plus we get an extra hour to sleep it off. :D

The CD thread doesn't have this information yet. Hopefully someone onboard will ask him and get the information back.

Just got off the Enchantment an hour ago... I have the AO compasses in my luggage...

Anyway, talked to Marc last night and he will be going on the Majesty next year, he said he likes the smaller ships because of the interaction with the passengers. He also said that he and a few partners have several restaurants called "Graffix" (I think or maybe Traffix?) that he is looking forward to expanding on. They are opening a new one in Jacksonville. So we hope Bing Bong comes by!!!

Just got off the Enchantment an hour ago... I have the AO compasses in my luggage...

Anyway' date=' talked to Marc last night and he will be going on the Majesty next year, he said he likes the smaller ships because of the interaction with the passengers. He also said that he and a few partners have several restaurants called "Graffix" (I think or maybe Traffix?) that he is looking forward to expanding on. They are opening a new one in Jacksonville. So we hope Bing Bong comes by!!![/quote']

His restaurant is Graffiti Junktion, I just don't know which particular franchises are his.

Anyway' date=' talked to Marc last night and he will be going on the Majesty next year, he said he likes the smaller ships because of the interaction with the passengers. He also said that he and a few partners have several restaurants called "Graffix" (I think or maybe Traffix?) that he is looking forward to expanding on. They are opening a new one in Jacksonville. So we hope Bing Bong comes by!!![/quote']

How did you like the traffic on the 528? First time getting off the ship this early and ran into that pileup.

Yes' date=' thanks! Marc was telling us he was excited for opening the JAX location, we were joking he needs to come up and host a Chubby Bunny!:D[/quote']

I won the chubby bunny contest my last time on Enchantment. :D

Send me a pm with your email addy and i will email the pic to you.

Also if anyone wants the compasses pm mebwith your email and i will forward them to you.

Hey Frank808,

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea how to PM lol. I went through the FAQ but that option to enable it is not even there.

You can email me at my username on gmail. Its my coupon email so its ok if others get ahold of it lol.

Thanks a million!!