Breakaway spa passes

queenschick9b

I am 95 days out and I logged and saw 1 spa thing was available and I really wanted a spa pass. When you go to that link it says purchase a pass to the thermal suite. Then I select that, when I select it says none available. Do you all think it is sold out or should I try again in 5 days when it is 90 days out?

Thanks for updating. I will be on board the following week, and had been getting the same message. My daughter and I REALLY want the spa pass, so we were kind of bummed. I'll be up till midnight next week, with fingers and toes crossed. Good to know we may still get them.

Wanted to share that I went online at exactly midnight and got my spa pass (along with 2 dinners and 2 shows). Can't wait to spend my time at the spa!

queenschick, Did you happen to notice if you could buy more passes than you had cabin occupants? In other words, were you able to purchase passes for guests in other cabins as gifts?

TIA

I don't think so- only because when I go in now it shows like it did before the 90 days were it says none available. I am solo so I think I got my limit.

On the other hand the poster above said she got 7 passes so maybe you can and the cruise is just sold out?

Thanks for the reply. I thought the poster above said "7 days spa pass" and not 7 passes. Not a big deal though, I'll find out in just under 60 days.

Have a great cruise!

You may also want to check if any spa cabins are available and what the price to upgrade by me. If it's $400 or less then you get the pass included (assuming 2 per cabin). When we did the weekender, the difference for 2 days was $50 over a regular balcony.

You may also want to check if any spa cabins are available and what the price to upgrade by me. If it's $400 or less then you get the pass included (assuming 2 per cabin). When we did the weekender, the difference for 2 days was $50 over a regular balcony.

Interesting....thanks for the tip, I call up a week before departure for upgrades right?

I am going on the Breakaway for New Years, I booked the 7 day pass, the price has really gone up. I can remember paying $99.00 per week for spa passes. Maybe not on the Breakaway. Can you tell me, is this co-ed or separate male/female. I enjoy spending spa time with my husband.

I know there will be many people onboard during New Years so I wanted to find a quiet place to relax.

Dorene

I am going on the Breakaway for New Years, I booked the 7 day pass, the price has really gone up. I can remember paying $99.00 per week for spa passes. Maybe not on the Breakaway. Can you tell me, is this co-ed or separate male/female. I enjoy spending spa time with my husband.

I know there will be many people onboard during New Years so I wanted to find a quiet place to relax.

Dorene

Its co-ed although there are single sex steam/saunas in the locker rooms.

Dorene

It's always been $199 on the BA. Everything except locker rooms are co-ed.

Dorene

Hi Dorene

There are small unisex saunas and steam rooms in the men's and women's locker rooms.

In the main thermal suite there are larger dry sauna, wet sauna, salt room, and steam rooms. Along with a large thermal pool, jacuzzi. And a large relaxation area with loungers and hot stone chairs.

We were on Breakaway earlier this year and the week pass was $199. But we enjoyed the thermal daily

Have a great cruise!

Can you prebook spa passes on breakaway? I woke up 12am Miami time at 90 days and nothing! When I called they said you can't prebook!

I am on the breakaway and was able to rebook. It the one option for charge under spa - "thermal spa suite". I could not see a price until exactly mid night on day 90.