Extra blankets? Extra chair on balcony?

aflyingbuttress

Our cabin will be set up as a king but my husband and I don't share a blanket (I toss and turn all night and it ends up all twisted and I steal it from him lol). Can we get an additional one?

Also, we have an extended balcony and 3 people in our cabin. Will they put 3 chairs out? If not, will they give is another if we ask?

In the past we have asked for extra balcony chair and once for a lounge chair when we had an extended balcony and never got either.

Wel, that kind of sucks if you're more than two people in a cabin. Our third person is our 3 year old so I won't make a big deal out of it, but if we were three adults or two adults and an older kid I'd be frustrated that we couldn't all sit together on the balcony.

On both our previous cruises there was extra blankets in the bottom drawer under the couch as we too do not share blankets..... also I need extra pillows and as for deck chairs we asked both times for an extra one and got it

But my cousin who booked next to us went and got her own as not to bother anyone ...not sure if this is recommended but if not delivered when asked I would go try and get my own

have a great trip

Edited by vdarrell

The bed is made up with two blankets anyway. If you want a third just ask.

We've never had the bed on a Carnival cruise made up with two blankets, let alone one. We've always had a duvet, or comforter.

Because I find the duvet too hot, we always ask our stateroom steward to remake the bed with a blanket. Only once did the steward point to the drawer under the bed and tell us it was there. (He did NOT receive additional gratuity.)

On many ships in the front there are doors leading outside. Not many people realize they are there so they are hardly used.

Nice while in port but at sea usually too windy to stay outside.

Last cruise I was on was Celebrity in 2011. I remember going out in the front like that a bunch of times and no one was out there. It was very windy. Our cabin is at the front of the boat. We will have to look for that.

Last cruise I was on was Celebrity in 2011. I remember going out in the front like that a bunch of times and no one was out there. It was very windy. Our cabin is at the front of the boat. We will have to look for that.

We have gotten room service breakfast a few times and ate out there while we went into port. Most ships have a bench out there but no chairs unfortunately.

Kind of nice when we have inside nearby and it becomes our semi private balcony.

We have had 11 aft extended balconys. We have had three chairs on all except the first two. We get one chase, and 2 chairs. Plus a small table. We have had 4 sit out on the balcony a lot. The table works fine for a chair if you don't want to relax.

I asked once if we could have 2 chase and get rid of one of the chairs, but they wouldn't allow it.

Claudia