Bon Voyage, Kakalina

NMLady

You are so welcome. I didn't realize i was doing a "no no" by starting this thread.

I was just so excited to see you posting again and to see that you'd be cruising the South Pacific again.

I know it's been a hard year for you.

Here's hoping you get an awesome cabin.

Good luck with the packing. We always fly to our ports so packing for the longer cruises is always a challenge. At least you know what you've previouly used and needed. Just leave the rest at home.:p

I think you did a lovely thread. I confess to having been perplexed at first, but then realized you probably hadn't seen the Future Cruise Listing. Kakalina's sailing is such a special event and so many of us are happy for her - I promise the regular Bon Voyage thread will celebrate that.

the more wishes we can give Trish the better. She will still get all of ours and I will link this thread too (if you don't mind) when I do it.

We all care which is a wonderful thing. It's always nice when people care. :)

I know it's early to wish Bon Voyage but I am so happy you are taking this cruise, I figure never too many good wishes.

Hope you find new ways to enjoy your time on ships and find happiness in your wonderful memories.

Be Well and Sail safely. :)

I think you did a lovely thread. I confess to having been perplexed at first, but then realized you probably hadn't seen the Future Cruise Listing. Kakalina's sailing is such a special event and so many of us are happy for her - I promise the regular Bon Voyage thread will celebrate that.

the more wishes we can give Trish the better. She will still get all of ours and I will link this thread too (if you don't mind) when I do it.

We all care which is a wonderful thing. It's always nice when people care. :)

I definitely don't mind if you link this thread to the regular Bon Voyage thread so there isn't a duplicate. It is good of you to track the sailings and do the Bon Voyage threads.

I definitely don't mind if you link this thread to the regular Bon Voyage thread so there isn't a duplicate. It is good of you to track the sailings and do the Bon Voyage threads.

thanks. I will provide the link on the thread :)

I can't find anywhere in the guidelines where it says one person only can do the Bon voyage wishes. I think it was very nice for the op to start this thread. Is it really a problem to send good wishes twice?

Thanks, but I understand Kazu's concern. Since duplicate threads ARE against the guidelines, my posting an early Bon Voyage could make her scheduled thread a duplicate. She works hard to keep track of scheduled sailings in order to do the official Bon Voyage threads.

Thanks, but I understand Kazu's concern. Since duplicate threads ARE against the guidelines, my posting an early Bon Voyage could make her scheduled thread a duplicate. She works hard to keep track of scheduled sailings in order to do the official Bon Voyage threads.

You are very gracious - as was kazu when she addressed it. Nuff said.

There are many, many duplicate threads, even within a day. I just don't want you to be made to feel bad. Clearly your heart was in the right place. Thank you for this thread.