Cabanas Labadee available in cruise planner

cincicruisers

Hi I booked yesterday for March 27th 2016 sailing and it cost £208. Now it's £321.75!

I'm also on this sailing and have an Over the Water cabana booked on Nellie's beach. It was £208 when I booked it and now the price has increased to £321.75. So glad that I booked when I did.

I'm also on this sailing and have an Over the Water cabana booked on Nellie's beach. It was £208 when I booked it and now the price has increased to £321.75. So glad that I booked when I did.

Wow fab we timed it well to purchase them, right!? Maybe we will be cabana neighbours [emoji1]

My mom was able to call in and book one for our sailing...in Labadee on 12/22...I know she booked an OTW for $350. :) While very expensive, it is for us important! Mom is fighting melanoma, and her youngest grandchild is having surgery on her "spot" on 1/7...so we will be in our cabana, with long sleeve rash guards, hats and 100 SPF sunscreen! :) Can't wait!

You don't need to book a cabana for multiple people. Just select one person for the cabana when booking it. You'll be able to invite five others to join you when you go there.

OK, are you sure? For instance on DCL, you need a bracelet to get through the area.

Yes, I'm positive. I don't know whether Nellie's Beach cabanas get bracelets (they do at Barefoot Beach, the suite area), but if they do, you'll pick them up when you go to your cabana in the morning.

If you book two people in a cabana, the system will charge you each for the whole price of the cabana (thus paying for it twice). They had, in the past, a note in small print somewhere on the page letting you know to book just one person. I don't know whether it still says it, but it's still true.

Yes, I'm positive. I don't know whether Nellie's Beach cabanas get bracelets (they do at Barefoot Beach, the suite area), but if they do, you'll pick them up when you go to your cabana in the morning.

If you book two people in a cabana, the system will charge you each for the whole price of the cabana (thus paying for it twice). They had, in the past, a note in small print somewhere on the page letting you know to book just one person. I don't know whether it still says it, but it's still true.

THANK YOU! I just called!

Thank you VERY, VERY much for this thread! I never thought to look at it since I thought the cabanas went directly to the suite guests (I'm in E1s LOL).

I called RCCL and was able to get an over the water cabana on Nellies Beach for $395.

The website shows, for me $295 for beach cabana and $395 over the water. This is for January 30.

As Dagis informed me, I only used my name but they assured me all 6 can go in and actually there will be a few more adult children (17, 21 and 22) that may come and go but will be jet skiing and taking in the sun.

So happy. This will be a Christmas present from my sister and me to my mom :)

Is there a specific cabana number I can request?

Is there a specific cabana number I can request?

You can't request a specific cabana number in advance, but what I did (successfully) was to go to the shore excursions desk immediately after boarding and make my request to them. (We had a large group that had reserved six cabanas and I wanted to request that they all be adjacent.)

In addition, when we got to Labadee, I got off early and went to the cabana area to confirm that my request had been honored.

Over the water was $250 last January but I heard the price went up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just paid $395 for over the water for December 30, 2015.

I wasn't aware I would have been able to book one since not in a suite.

SO happy, even with the price hike.

You can't request a specific cabana number in advance, but what I did (successfully) was to go to the shore excursions desk immediately after boarding and make my request to them. (We had a large group that had reserved six cabanas and I wanted to request that they all be adjacent.)

In addition, when we got to Labadee, I got off early and went to the cabana area to confirm that my request had been honored.

Thank you! You have been such a help! I appreciate it (and SO happy).

Is there an over the water cabana map that I can look at to see what I want to request.

What are the most requested/wanted and why? Thank you so much!

There have been some pictures taken that are annotated with the cabana numbers, but I didn't save them, so I don't have them handy. Perhaps someone else will be able to post one.

I don't know about the popularity of the different cabanas. I think that has been discussed, but I don't remember what the pros and cons were of them.

There have been some pictures taken that are annotated with the cabana numbers, but I didn't save them, so I don't have them handy. Perhaps someone else will be able to post one.

I don't know about the popularity of the different cabanas. I think that has been discussed, but I don't remember what the pros and cons were of them.

Thank you.

I found a thread dedicated to the cabanas so now I know where I want to request.

Thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm amazed at the price differences I am seeing for the Nellies OTW Cabanas. They were $250 when we had ours in March.

I'm considering booking a Navigator cruise this coming March again because it goes to Labadee, my favorite port. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The OTW cabanas, but the inside cabins are selling for $445 pp - and a Cabana is now that price? oh, come on.... enough to completely turn me off of booking the cruise all together.

Argh.. a lot changes in 6 months...

I'm amazed at the price differences I am seeing for the Nellies OTW Cabanas. They were $250 when we had ours in March.

I'm considering booking a Navigator cruise this coming March again because it goes to Labadee, my favorite port. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The OTW cabanas, but the inside cabins are selling for $445 pp - and a Cabana is now that price? oh, come on.... enough to completely turn me off of booking the cruise all together.

Argh.. a lot changes in 6 months...

Prices set to go up in January. Think of it as $700 PP including a cabana. ;)