Infinity cabin question

TeanneTX

I have checked the cabin question board and there is nothing about this cabin there so thought I would post it here. We've changed to cabin 7199 Family Ocean View Veranda and wondering if anyone has any info on this cabin. Its going to be a surprise to my husband but would love to hear some feedback from someone who's actually been in this cabin.

Teanne

Suggest you take a look at the deck plan. Much larger balcony with corner views and differences in the cabin as well. Had this one on a cabin crawl. Very nice.

If you go to the Infiniti and look at staterooms there is a good picture of family veranda staterooms.

Edited by az_tchr

Your husband will love you...and the FOV!!! We have had the pleasure two times. Once while cruising the Norwegian Fjords!!!!! They have separated (by sliding doors) sleeping and living areas. Living area has two sofas and a second TV. HUGE wrap around balcony!!!!! You definitely scored big time!!!!!:)

Thanks everyone for the input. Sounds like it will be worth the extra $$. Much more than we had planned to spend but I think it will work out well. Of course won't be able to afford it with other cruises and worried that this will have spoiled us. Thanks again.

Teanne

The FV are super cabins. This is a photo of the balcony of 8166 on Infinity (the same as 7199, but on the other side one deck up) ;).

image.jpg1_zpsthuaxfep.jpg

I'll check to see if I have a photo of the inside of the cabin.

We just stayed in this very room earlier this month. The only words that kept coming out of our mouths was, 'WOW'. Yes, you will be spoiled after getting this room. My review, 'the Incredible Infinity' really describes the room in detail if you are interested.

We "downgraded" to this cabin on the Infinity when it became available for our Alaskan Cruise. We were in a concierge and this is considered just a "balcony". It cost less than what we paid but since it was after final payment we were willing to just accept that in exchange for this cabin.

But it truly was THE BEST cabin we have ever had. Tons of closet space, its own hallway leading to the room not to mention the view from the HUGE balcony. Very private.

We would take that cabin again in a heartbeat. And soon you, too, will be spoiled for life.

We "downgraded" to this cabin on the Infinity when it became available for our Alaskan Cruise. We were in a concierge and this is considered just a "balcony". It cost less than what we paid but since it was after final payment we were willing to just accept that in exchange for this cabin.

But it truly was THE BEST cabin we have ever had. Tons of closet space, its own hallway leading to the room not to mention the view from the HUGE balcony. Very private.

We would take that cabin again in a heartbeat. And soon you, too, will be spoiled for life.

This is exactly how we got this cabin on our Pacific Coastal cruise but we didn't downgrade until we were onboard. We still got our room steward to get us a pillow of our choice, our bottle of champagne and best of all, the 5 points per day (although I have quite a few cruises before bumping me up to the next level).

It is like flying in first class with the pod beds....you're spoiled now. Absolutely the best cabin ever.

One warning, albeit very minor ... the deck above you will cover half the cabin. Don't put your lounge chairs or dining table where the balcony ends on the room above. The seagulls will just hang out there. One almost got me. I would put up with a LOT of bird poop to get that cabin again. :D