china southern

hi sorry for this question being a bit off topic but has anyone flew with this airline? I have seen a few reviews and the main complaint seems to be that the time lines are not kept.

Its the only airline I could afford to fly to the uk in business class as I have a back problem I thought this might be an option what do others think

Jacquie

hi sorry for this question being a bit off topic but has anyone flew with this airline? I have seen a few reviews and the main complaint seems to be that the time lines are not kept.

Its the only airline I could afford to fly to the uk in business class as I have a back problem I thought this might be an option what do others think

Jacquie

although we have not flown china southern ourselves either business or economy class, we do have some friends who have not long (3 months ago) flew to Britain and return using various airlines (the cheapest way) and included in that route was Brisbane to Sydney to china on china southern airline,and although they were expecting the worst ,or at least not so good ,with china southern they were very surprised at the comfort and service,and they were in economy class and are flying with them again shortly because of previous comments.

so I would think business class given the above would be o.k

hope this helps

Well, it seemed very crowded with people standing most of the trip. Seat belt signs ignored. People arguing. Talking loudly. The flight itself was safe. Just surrounded by humanity. It will be ok, just dont expect Qantas/Virgin experience.

Edited by Pushka

We travelled business class, Los Angeles back to Perth on China Southern. All aspects were excellent. They provided us with free 16 hour stopover enroute, at the Pullman hotel. I would have no fears using them again. We are using Garuda Airlines to London in January. I was also looking for a cheaper option one way business class, and this was the best. Guess we'll see how it pans out.

• 2 weeks later...

We flew China Southern Premium Economy from Xian to Shanghai earlier this year. It was fine although not the premium economy we are used to, really just another small economy class cabin in front of a curtain. The only problem we found was the planes flying through China are pretty much ALWAYS late...China Southern is one of the better Chinese Airlines. We've flown China Eastern before and I would NEVER set foot on one of their planes again, the passengers took control of the cabin and the staff just let them, it was quite frightening, and that was a flight from Sydney to Shanghai this time last year.