Luminae Menu

rogfam

Here are a few I have gathered and although they were posted by various people before we tried Luminae ourselves I think they were the same as we had on Reflection in June.

Breakfast first......

menu - Luminae Breakfast 2.jpg

then Lunch....

menu - Luminae lunch 1.jpg

and then dinners 1-4 ....

menu - Luminae Dinner1.jpg

menu - Luminae Dinner2.jpg

menu - Luminae Dinner3.jpg

menu - Luminae Dinner4.jpg

Thanks so much! Looking forward to trying Luminae on Reflection in December.

Not intended as a quibble but I'm mildly surprised that the espresso coffee selection is a surcharge. The beverage package covers it...but it used to be common on many ships even in the main dining room to serve complimentary espresso, latte, etc.

Nice wine list with plenty of by-the-glass and half bottles.

Chris, I agree about the espresso fee. It doesn't go along with the ambience they're trying to present. Either we're being grand....or we're being nickle and dimed again.

Can I request a salad entree? Do I have to do it in advance? (This is a lot of rich food and after a while it may be more than I can enjoy.)

Looks really wonderful!

They really need to spell check the menu for errors. Jeez. "Corn" beef? lol

The poultry offerings are weak. Roasted chicken or hen every night. Boring.

Lunch needs a total revamp. Definitely need more salad entrees and lunch type items. I am pretty sure I am not going to order lamb chops and cassoulet for lunch...I would like this for dinner though!

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to Luminae.

Has anyone else heard that Luminae might become a "space available" specialty restaurant because of lack of patronage?

We were recently on the Reflection and heard a number of different pax saying that it was being considered. Don't know if they were all passing around the same "rumor" for if staff had put out the word.

Another thank you for posting the menus. It seemed to me that there were more entree choices than I had been led to believe.

Agree that $6 for a latte after dinner seems a bit over the top after supposedly having a nice dinner in a special restaurant. I suspect that we will see more changes as the winter season approaches and management reviews the first few months.

I guess we will find out on our February Eclipse cruise.

Thanks for posting the menus.

Infinity in December here we come.

Really looking forward to this new restaurant. I have been through the menu and have picked a few stand outs that I must try.

We are doing our first RS and have one booked for the 2017 on Connie. It's just our once a year splurge.

To those that think the lunch menu is limited, there are other options and you can generally order what you like. It is one of the few places onboard they will generally do what they can to accommodate any request.

As far as $6 lattes go, few people end up without using a drink package, and if they do they generously have some OBC to offset it, so just consider using it towards that.

Based on everything we've heard it is extremely unlikely they will make it available on a space available basis outside of suites. Maybe the rumor was more like "they should consider it" and not "they are considering it"

We'll see you onboard in December benjoon :). You'll really enjoy the suite and it should be in great shape with the Drydock coming up.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

Jenna - thanks for pointing out that specialty coffes may be covered with the drink packages. This is just our second Celebrity cruise and the first with a drink package. Have to admit, I overlooked the premium coffee and tea part.

Jerry

Specialty coffees ARE covered by the classic and premium beverage packages. If you want a shot in it, you'll need the premium package OR order the shot and the coffee separately, if possible. Of course regardless of suite type, these drinks are free in your room delivered by your butler, or in Michael's Club if you have access.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled

To those that think the lunch menu is limited, there are other options and you can generally order what you like. It is one of the few places onboard they will generally do what they can to accommodate any request.

As far as $6 lattes go, few people end up without using a drink package, and if they do they generously have some OBC to offset it, so just consider using it towards that.

Based on everything we've heard it is extremely unlikely they will make it available on a space available basis outside of suites. Maybe the rumor was more like "they should consider it" and not "they are considering it"

We'll see you onboard in December benjoon :). You'll really enjoy the suite and it should be in great shape with the Drydock coming up.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

Thanks Jenna,

Looking forward to catching up in Michael's or at the wine tasting. We are going to bring a nice Western Australian wine or two. We leave Perth in 66 days but whose counting.

Anita