Thermal Suite Pass Advance Purchase

Lumee23

Hi everyone. Hopefully someone can help me. I have been stalking the NCL website hoping to book the spa pass. We are officially 100 days out (yes!) and the spa pass opened up today but it says it is no longer available for purchase. Could it have sold out already or do I have to wait until 90 days out before I can purchase? I was hoping it was only available to suite guests at 100 days out and will open up for everyone in 10 days?

Hi everyone. Hopefully someone can help me. I have been stalking the NCL website hoping to book the spa pass. We are officially 100 days out (yes!) and the spa pass opened up today but it says it is no longer available for purchase. Could it have sold out already or do I have to wait until 90 days out before I can purchase? I was hoping it was only available to suite guests at 100 days out and will open up for everyone in 10 days?

I was able to pre-purchase spa passes through MyNCL at 100 days for the Jewel in December. Might be worth a call to NCL.

I was hoping it was only available to suite guests at 100 days out and will open up for everyone in 10 days?
Lots of people have recently reported being able to get them at 90 days (but they can sell out fast, and if lots of suite guests buy them, I guess there could already be none left at 90 days).

So I just got off the phone with NCL. I was told that it wouldn't open up for me until 90 days. I am guessing it is available for suite guests at 100 and that is why it showed up. I am not fortunate enough to be a suite guest this trip hehe.

I will try again in 10 more days! :)

• 3 months later...

Same with mine. I not at 90 days yet, but I saw it listed and thought should I get it? I don't know it's so expensive, should I do this...click...No longer available...WHAT? I WANTED ONE!

I think it makes a person on the fence really want one.

So I just got off the phone with NCL. I was told that it wouldn't open up for me until 90 days. I am guessing it is available for suite guests at 100 and that is why it showed up. I am not fortunate enough to be a suite guest this trip hehe.

I will try again in 10 more days! :)

Yes. NCL said the same to me. Our 90 days was this past Monday and I got 1 very early that morning. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12:01 am EST. I stayed up to purchase ours last weekend and was able to get 2 right at 12:01am. When I woke up Monday morning I wanted to see if it was a waste to stay up late so I checked to see if they were still available and they were not. It made it worth being tired that day!

12:01 am EST. I stayed up to purchase ours last weekend and was able to get 2 right at 12:01am. When I woke up Monday morning I wanted to see if it was a waste to stay up late so I checked to see if they were still available and they were not. It made it worth being tired that day!

Thanks so much!!! I'll set my alarm :)